+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Writing - For Band 7 or Above.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Dear @H0peAndFa1th I hope I am going to ask a valid question here.
Is it wiser to book the test with the same ID? I mean that when I log in to my ID on ieltsessential.com, I can see my previous two attempts at the bottom line of the web page. Hence, they have my record in their database and they know that I have already attempted twice earlier. Will attempting for the third time with the same ID affect my scores?
they have your passport number, name, DOB,fingerprint etc etc, so it does not matter.

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
it tells me, you haven't read this entire thread from start. feels sad, you must read it.
Yeah, haven't gone through each and every post. Mostly skimming through with focus on essay review posts.
Understand your view point on how Ielts is a money making scheme.. siphoning money from us, aspirants...

Meena2019

May 20, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone evaluate my writing task 1 and provide

Write a letter recommend someone to work in a company

Who the person is
How did you know the person
Working experience of the person
Why do you recommend the person

Hello Mr. Sam,

I am writing to give a reference of one of my friend for the job posted by your organization on LinkedIn. My friend's name is Susheel Kumar and hw has rich experience in the IT field suitable to the job requirements you have posted.

Moreover, he is not only my friend but I have worked with him in my previous organization for 2 years. He has 8 years of versatile experience of working on various technologies and under his mentorship and technical guidance, he has achieved success in various projects and win recommendations of his many clients.I am attaching link of his Linkedin profile for your reference with this email.

Though he has started his career from a very small organization but nowadays he is working with big clients such as Pearson. In addition, he has participated in many conferences overseas and has achieved many certifications.

My main reason of recommending him is his thorough and precise knowledge on all subjects and he experience can become an strong factor for the success of your start-up product furthermore he also liked your product idea and shown his interest in joining you team. I hope you will like his profile.

Awaiting for your response.

Thank You

Preeti Sharma 17th March, 2019

Reactions: tinu28111987

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
I saw your essays, they are good for 7, but examiners somehow disagree,

I never entered immigration, just N/A - not applicable, all the time, because I hate giving out unnecessary info

we are not teachers or professors, we are just like you, who figured out, just how to overcome ielts tricks.

that's what (age points) made me took exam one after another

there are few theories, regarding writing or half band scam.
we are professionals, earning money, we can spend it for better future, they know it.
so, the only way to make money is to give you the hope, which will propel you to take another test, and that is just one after another, without any long break, 6 to 10 times is a common number.

it is just a way to make money, ielts is undertaken by private organizations, for profit, test is a product that they sell, candidate is the buyer, and you won't buy it after you got 8777, they know it, why they would let you get away with it for the first time.

there is no way around it. no way, believe me

so make peace with it, calm yourself, say, it is the price you pay to cross the border, simple, just consider it as extra hidden fee, just consider that, ircc is charging $5000 to process your file, just say to yourself, your air ticket is 40% expensive or whatever.

you must make peace with it. I did,

I always booked one more test, without knowing the result of previous or current one, it took off the pressure, so in my 10th attempt I got the result via revaluation ( writing 6.5 to 7 ), but I had 2 more tests to take, went there, took the test without fear, and guess what, in both test, I got 7 in writing, so in last 3 attempts, I fulfilled the requirement 8777,

make peace, say it is the part of the process. nothing more, nothing less.
I always thought you cleared it in your 7th attempt, but to clear it in 10 is some resilience. You explain it perfectly. I just hope we can broker a deal before the $5,000 provision o_O. I would have given up long ago.You guys are the reason that has kept me going until now.

Meena2019

May 20, 2019
@H0peAndFa1th can u pls help me

Hi All,

Who the person is

Hello Mr. Sam,

I am writing to give a reference of one of my friend for the job posted by your organization on LinkedIn. My friend's name is Susheel Kumar and hw has rich experience in the IT field suitable to the job requirements you have posted.

Moreover, he is not only my friend but I have worked with him in my previous organization for 2 years. He has 8 years of versatile experience of working on various technologies and under his mentorship and technical guidance, he has achieved success in various projects and win recommendations of his many clients.I am attaching link of his Linkedin profile for your reference with this email.

Though he has started his career from a very small organization but nowadays he is working with big clients such as Pearson. In addition, he has participated in many conferences overseas and has achieved many certifications.

My main reason of recommending him is his thorough and precise knowledge on all subjects and he experience can become an strong factor for the success of your start-up product furthermore he also liked your product idea and shown his interest in joining you team. I hope you will like his profile.

Thank You

Hi All,

Who the person is

Hello Mr. Sam,

Thank You

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys I have found the response to fill when they ask the reason for taking the IELTS test. My response - I am taking the test to asses the correctness of IELTS marking and further proceed legally if any discrepancies observed in bands deserved vs. bands given. :D :D they will debar me from appearing in the exam :D

SyedaBukhari

Apr 28, 2019
can anyone evaluate my essay? Thanks in advance.

Some young people are leaving the countryside to live in cities and towns, leaving behind only old people in countryside. What problem does this cause? What can be done to solve this problem?

Nowadays, more adults tend to abandon the rural areas to live in major cities resulting in an increased population of senior people in the urban side. Consequently, it would disturb the workflow of the countryside. The government should attract young individuals to live in rural areas by providing them better opportunities and standard of living.

Firstly, the one problem which could arise due to migration of youngers to big cities and increased number of old people in the countryside is the unbalance of the workflow. As senior individuals are not very healthy and fit to carry out the laborious work required in farming and crop production, this would result in a decline of agricultural products and subsequently, would increase their cost. Secondly, a large number of adults leaving villages mean lack of trained staff in healthcare and education sector because senior staff would not be enough to provide all the services on their own. As a result, inadequate facilities in health and education would render villages deserted by most people.

To mitigate this problem, the government should facilitate the younger farmers by providing them funding and equipment. To illustrate, agricultural loans and farming machinery can be provided by the state which would attract adult people to invest in agriculture. Moreover, the state should also give incentives for young trained individuals to stay and work in rural schools and healthcare centers. Thus, more and more people will be attracted to the villages for high salaries and advantages.

In conclusion, a growing number of adults leaving villages rendering only old people to be left behind is a grave concern. In this regard, governments need to make policies to keep young people away from migrating to cities by providing them better opportunities in crop production, healthcare, and education sector.

Ppanh108

Oct 26, 2018
Hello All,
I tried many attempts in IELTS and i kept falling due to the bad score in ielts writing. I got overall 7.5 in 4 times but i can't achieve 7.0 in writing. I hope this forum could help me improve my writing.

Can anyone evaluate my writing task 2 below. Thank you in advance.

Question: In countries where there is high unemployment, most pupils should be offered only primary education. There is no point in offering secondary education to those who will have no hope of finding a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people argued that we should only provide higher education to students in countries where people can easily find a job after graduation. However, in my opinion, I totally disagree with this statement because of the important role of secondary education to our society which will be discussed below.

The first reason is that further education are unreplaceable in providing quality labor resources in all countries. Disregarding the unemployment rate, every year, there are demands in the job market for high skills workers who were trained in universities. If secondary education were closed, no one could become doctors, lawyers, financial analyst or scientists. As a results, the economy and society of those countries will be decreased. For example, in 2017, many universities in Turkey were closed and led to the chaos among Turkish society when a large proportion of intelligent students in Turkey went abroad to continue their education.

Secondly, I believe that higher education is a key to foster a country economy and at the same time, solve the problem of unemployment. In many countries, when the education system was very poor and people could not go to school, the country economy only could depend on its agriculture and several mining industries. However, thanks to the advance of education, many new business operations are established, help the economy grow and attract many job in new sectors like IT. In addition, tertiary education itself is a major service industry which create many jobs such as university faculties and staffs. Therefore, it is very important to maintain secondary education beside primary education.

In conclusion, although it is debated that secondary education can be removed in countries where many people are jobless, I still believe that the secondary education is very vital that it should be remained available for students.

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
can anyone evaluate my essay? Thanks in advance.

Some young people are leaving the countryside to live in cities and towns, leaving behind only old people in countryside. What problem does this cause? What can be done to solve this problem?

Nowadays, more adults (young people = adult?) tend to abandon the rural areas to live in major cities resulting in an increased population of senior people in the urban side.(Bad paraphrasing) Consequently,(Never use consequently so early in the essay... its a word to be used after you have made your argument)it would disturb the workflow of the countryside/Subsequently, it is disturbing the economic development of the countryside.The government should attract young individuals to live in rural areas by providing them better opportunities and through improving standard of living in these areas.

Firstly, The one (major) problem which could(why using could, is it not happening already) arise has developed due to migration of youngers(spelling mistake) to big(avoid in formal essays) cities and (,)also leaving behind a large increased number of old people in the countryside (,) is the unbalance of the workflow. unavailability of the young people to carry out farming activities/jobs. As senior individuals are not very healthy and fit to carry out the laborious work required in farming and crop production, this would result in/ which has resulted in a decline of agricultural products/production and subsequently, would increase their cost (If u r talking about increased price of agricultural products, isn't that a good thing for farmers?) subsequently, reducing the revenue of countryside. Secondly, a large number of adults leaving villages mean lack of trained staff in healthcare and education sector because senior staff would not be enough to provide all the services on their own. As a result, inadequate facilities in health and education would render villages deserted by most people.

To mitigate this problem, the government should facilitate the younger farmers by providing them funding and equipment. To illustrate, agricultural loans and farming machinery can be provided by the state, it will not just help in retaining young farmers in the countryside but will also attract adult people to invest in agriculture sector. Moreover, the state should also give provide incentives for young trained/ to the adult individuals who are also trained, to stay and work in rural schools and healthcare centers, which would stop them from migrating to cities as they will have all the facilities for which they leave countryside. Thus, more and more people will be attracted to the villages rural areas for high salaries and other advantages.

In conclusion, a growing number of adults leaving villages rendering only old people to be left behind is a grave concern. In this regard, governments need to make policies to keep young people away from migrating to cities by providing them better opportunities in crop production(why not just say agriculture, crop production is a small part of agriculture sector), healthcare, and education sector.
You started of with Nowdays, youngsters are already abandoning rural areas. Which implies its already happening but you entire essay after that was it would/could/should result in that...
Red are mistakes... read the essay with green sentences and see the areas where you need to improve including, when you develop an idea give it a proper closure.

Last edited:
Reactions: velocityblood

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hello All,
I tried many attempts in IELTS and i kept falling due to the bad score in ielts writing. I got overall 7.5 in 4 times but i can't achieve 7.0 in writing. I hope this forum could help me improve my writing.

Can anyone evaluate my writing task 2 below. Thank you in advance.

Question: In countries where there is high unemployment, most pupils should be offered only primary education. There is no point in offering secondary education to those who will have no hope of finding a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people argued/ argue that we should only provide higher education to students in countries where people can easily find a job after graduation. (mild paraphrasing) However, in my opinion, I totally disagree with this statement because of the important role of secondary/higher level of education to/ in our society which will be discussed below. Intro is missing one more sentence

The first reason is that further/higher education are/is unreplaceable/irreplaceable in providing quality labor resources. in all countries. Disregarding the unemployment rate, every year, there are demands in the job market for high skills workers who were trained in universities. If secondary education were closed/ was not provided, no one would become doctor(s), lawyer(s), financial analyst or scientist(s). As a results/result, the economy and society of those countries will be decreased? /affected. For example, in 2017, many universities in Turkey were closed and led to the chaos among Turkish society(what was the chaos?) when a large proportion of intelligent students in Turkey went abroad to continue their education and never returned resulting in lack of quality working population.

Secondly, I believe that higher education is a key to foster a country economy and at the same time, solve the problem of unemployment. In many countries, when the education system was very poor and people could not go to school, the country economy only could depend/only relied on its agriculture and several mining industries. However, thanks to the advance/ advancement of education, many new business operations are/ can be established, help helping the economy grow and attract many job in new sectors like IT. In addition, tertiary education itself is a major service industry which create/ creates many jobs such as university faculties and staffs. Therefore, it is very important to maintain secondary education beside/alongwith primary education.

In conclusion, although it is debated that secondary education can be removed in countries where many people are jobless, I still believe that the secondary education is very vital that it should be remained available for students.
Why you are not getting 7, Ideas are not concrete you gave 2 ideas which were kind of interlinked to each other and yet not addressing the topic.
Vocabulary and Grammar also needs improvement.

Practice buddy.... read more essays please.

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
@Aruntocanada
Hi Arun, I think you you took the test on 23rd how was the test?
Hi velocityblood, Could not figure out your name :p

I did not write on 23 may due to less preparation but booked the 1 June slot and was working on writing mostly.

I was planning to put one letter and essay to be checked here may today or tomorrow to see if I can get 7. I have majorly working on TR and rest you please should tell me how much I have improved.

Thanks for checking on me and yes will keep you all posted about my exam. Wish me luck....)

Regards

Reactions: velocityblood

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi velocityblood, Could not figure out your name :p

I did not write on 23 may due to less preparation but booked the 1 June slot and was working on writing mostly.

I was planning to put one letter and essay to be checked here may today or tomorrow to see if I can get 7. I have majorly working on TR and rest you please should tell me how much I have improved.

Thanks for checking on me and yes will keep you all posted about my exam. Wish me luck....)

Regards
Hope you will take care of grammar specifically articles.

Reactions: Aruntocanada