+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Writing - For Band 7 or Above.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
8.5 in all other sections is an extremely good score and is testament to the fact that your English is really good. So, let's figure out what is going wrong with the Writing.

Do you follow IELTS Liz. The line highlighted in red is literally #1 on this list http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-tips-sentences-to-avoid/

See the idea is not really fully developed. Your argument is independence but it has not been established what sort of independence etc. Now, i know what you are thinking. Isn't it obvious? May be it is. But if it was so obvious why would they tell you to write an essay in first place. So even if it is an obvious argument give it a logical explanation.

Your issue is clear. Task response!

There are no issues in your English but your task response is all over the place. You mention that you have read my other reviews but this essay has all the issues I have pointed out in other essays in the past.

See all this is easily fixable. And given your other scores probably it is a matter of 1-2 weeks. So, sit down .. relax .. read a few more reviews and then spend a lot of time in thinking about task response and essay structure.

Wish you success! All the best!
Okay FIRST .. thank you for being super cool and checking random strangers’ essays.
Second I read your previous posts AFTER writing this essay in the test ( rookie mistake)
I’m working on it and trying to practice essays as I reply to the wonderful constructive criticism you’ve given me ....
Better written essay coming soon, so please stay tuned :D

Reactions: cansha

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@cansha

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BE SENT TO NURSERY SCHOOL
BEFORE THEY GO TO PRIMARY SCHOOL, WHILE OTHERS THINK IT IS BETTER IF
THEY STAY AT HOME.
DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION.

Nurseries have become very popular in the recent years since most mothers need to go back to work not long after giving birth. While many assert, sending toddlers to nursery school can negatively affect them, others including myself, believe it actually helps children develop faster and better. In this essay I will discuss both point of views and give reasons to support my own before reaching a conclusion.

On the one hand, some parents tend to feel more secure giving their offspring undivided attention until they’ve reached a certain age. For example, many mothers in Cairo, home school their children until the ages of 5 or 6. This is mainly to ensure the child is able to communicate well and have fully developed an understanding of right from wrong whereas a toddler at the age of 2 for instance would not be able to complain or even tell his/her parents about events that happened on a given day.

On the other hand, Nursery school has plenty of benefits that it could offer a family. Nurseries have given mothers the option of going back to work as early as 3 months post delivery and bringing in extra income that would keep a family more secure in today’s ever changing economy. It’s said by the well know Egyptian child psychologist Farida Amer, toddlers are known to speak faster, eat better and develop faster than toddlers that stay at home until they reach primary school age. This is because they are forced to communicate with one another since their mothers are not constantly helping them achieve every single task. Furthermore, nowadays, nurseries are safer than ever before. Cameras are installed in every corner of every room. Moreover, mothers are able to download an app to access these cameras and see exactly what goes on at any given time.

To conclude, I personally believe nurseries have come a long way. It’s safe to say that nursery school is the way to go if a mother needs some free time or has a job or even wants her child to develop some skills or dependency.

Last edited:

grizzling

Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys!

Would appreciate if someone could evaluate my essay.

The education of young people is the main priority in countries around the world. Some people believe that educating adults that cannot read or write is essential for the society and more funding should be made available for it. To what extent you agree or disagree?

There is no doubt that education plays an important role in modern world. Educating the youth is often treated as main focus for majority of countries around the world. However, some argue that providing illiterate people with an access to education is necessary for the society. Therefore, more funds should be allocated to this matter. I personally agree with the latter opinion.

Governments should focus on providing education opportunities for all of their citizens, regardless of their age, because well-educated society has an overall positive impact on country's economy. By educating illiterate adults, governments increase their chances of joining the labour market. As a result, when they find employment, they become independent as they do not need to take the advantage of government's welfare, and become regular tax payers - both of which also benefit country's economy.

As for the illiterate individual, it is undoubtedly necessary to possess the ability to both write and read as it is imperative for a proper quality of life. While lacking such skills, it is extremely difficult to perform and engage in everyday tasks. For example, it is virtually impossible to seek employment or sign an apartment lease. Therefore, both standard and quality of living of such individuals drastically decrease, and so do their opportunities for self-development. In addition, such situation can also lead to feelings of alienation, or even depression, because such illiterate adult may be considered maladjusted.

In conclusion, I believe governments should focus not only on educating young people, but also ensure that illiterate members of the society are provided with proper education. A well-educated society is both essential to the development of a country and individuals themselves.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
This is an old post. Re-posting here for benefit of some of the new folks on thread. Hope this is helpful for you!

Hello Folks!

I see some new members posting essays on the forum now. Some of our old friends have moved on after scoring their desired scores.

One thing that I have noticed is that the new essays have all the same mistakes which have been discussed on this thread before. Well, it is possible when you will post your first essay you would not have read all the previous posts. BUT I really urge you to go back atleast 15/20 pages and read some past reviews and learn from those.

I have said this many times before but I will say it one more time. The key to writing a good essay is not just about practicing writing essays. If you keep practicing the wrong things it won't really help. The key really is two/three things

1. Figuring out what is a good essay in the first place? For this you need to read a lot of high band essays and figure out what is working there. Especially focus on how they address "task response"

2. Second key is to learn to generate ideas, organize them and then structuring your essay in accordance with the essay topic. Do not follow one size fits all strategy for all essay topics. It won't work! Again the key is to read essays and see how essay introductions and structure changes depending on the topic of the essay. Also, do not time yourself initially when you write the essays. You will be doing yourself a favor.

3. Learn from others' mistakes. For that read other reviews as well and not just the review for your own essay.

And now since I know even after writing this some of you may not find the time or motivation of going back pages. I have done some work for you. I went back 40 pages and I have found some of the relevant posts that people really need to read. Below are the links. I hope you will find time to read these.

All the best!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-36#post-7266093

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-38#post-7269377

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-38#post-7269603

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-46#post-7282474

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-61#post-7343517

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-40#post-7271249

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-40#post-7271430

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-42#post-7271808

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-43#post-7275154

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-20#post-7183566

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-21#post-7197177

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-25#post-7218355

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-26#post-7223638

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-26#post-7227157

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-30#post-7245793

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-writing-for-band-7-or-above.540392/page-31#post-7247697
OMG .. you’re absolutely amazing.

Reactions: cansha

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Good day folks,

I would greatly appreciate if you kindly evaluate and give feedback on my first GT writing task-1 essay.

Please find the following link to download pdf. https://file.io/wP04pl Kindly reply on this post or email me at rajesh.potlur99@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Rajesh

wow, do you see the irony here ? download and post you, wow again ??, come to your senses, we are not on your payroll.

Reactions: kadeed

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BE SENT TO NURSERY SCHOOL
BEFORE THEY GO TO PRIMARY SCHOOL, WHILE OTHERS THINK IT IS BETTER IF
THEY STAY AT HOME.
DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION.
Nurseries have become very popular in the recent years since most mothers need to go back to work not long after giving birth. Not sure I agree with this statement. When mothers go back kids are few months old. Topic is talking about Nursery schools and hence probably talking about age 2-5. Anyways let's say its fine.
While many assert, sending toddlers to nursery school can negatively affect them, others including myself, believe it actually helps children develop faster and better. I think you are missing a key piece of information in paraphrasing. The topic is "send children to nursery school before primary school". You think you are addressing the same topic. I think you're not. There is subtle difference. But let's ignore that for now. I will assume for the rest of the essay it is on topic.

In this essay I will discuss both point of views and give reasons to support my own before reaching a conclusion. Are you ignoring feedback or was it written before the feedback. For your reference this sentence is still # 1 on the list here http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-tips-sentences-to-avoid/
So the thing is you had to write the last line because you already gave your opinion in the previous line. I always say give a glimpse of your essay in introduction. So how do you do that?

First, don't get innovative with the paraphrasing line. Keep it just that. A paraphrasing line. So no "I believe", "My opinion" business in paraphrasing line. So borrowing your line from above just keep it as

While many assert, sending toddlers to nursery school can negatively affect them, others including myself, delete this believe it actually helps children develop faster and better. It is not mentioned in the essay topic so do plain paraphrasing there. Use it in your later line for showing glimpse of essay you want to write

Now we will change the last line to something better. And actually show both sides

While people feel more secure teaching their kids at home till a certain age, I believe in the view that sending kids to nursery is beneficial, <your reasoning either pick the one you had in previous line or some other reason from BP2>

On the one hand, This phrase has been used to death in IELTS. If you can, avoid it.

some parents tend to feel more secure giving their offspring undivided attention until they’ve reached a certain age. For example, many mothers in Cairo, home school their children until the ages of 5 or 6. This is mainly to ensure the child is able to communicate well and have fully developed an understanding of right from wrong whereas a toddler at the age of 2 for instance would not be able to complain or even tell his/her parents about events that happened on a given day.
Okay kind of reasoning. Kind of on topic so I will take it. But I can clearly see this paragraph is shorter than the later paragraph which clearly shows you had more ideas for later paragraph than this one.

The other issue is there is no relationship developed between this paragraph and next one. So, think about it you are comparing option A and option B and then choosing which is better. But both the paragraphs are actually talking about totally different things which are not even related.

One way of relating the paragraphs is to show positives of option A and then showing what option A lacks and then show how option B can overcome the drawbacks in option A and has additional benefits.

So your option A is don't send kids to nursery and option B is send kids to nursery.

So write your option A a bit differently then you have written. So I'm just taking your ideas now. your idea is security

So write something like one of the main reasons parents prefer to teach their kids is their safety as toddlers can't even tell parents if something untoward happens. Now move on to example like you have. Now end your passage with something which is missing in your Option A. The missing thing is kids safety is fine but then drawback is one of the parents needs to be home and hence it will impact income generation.

Now come to option B. Now show how option B can address safety concerns. So I will bring in your arguments which are later in BP2 to earlier. So those camera arguments come before and you start saying these days security is better in nursery schools so that should not be an issue for parents to teach kids in school. From here move on to benefits for kids like learning and all you have.

And now end on a high note saying in addition to this Option B solves the problem which option A can not. If you send kid to nursery school mother can work and hence can earn extra income.

Now you conclude saying see option A is good because of security concerns but option B can also address with the help of technology. But option B has added benefit of extra income and hence it is a better option.

I feel this flow is better than your current essay flow. Hope all this makes sense. It is difficult to type this much and making sure you understood the point. This is all I mean by essay structure.

On the other hand, Nursery school has plenty of benefits that it could offer a family. Nurseries have given mothers the option of going back to work as early as 3 months post delivery and bringing in extra income that would keep a family more secure in today’s ever changing economy. It’s said by the well know Egyptian child psychologist Farida Amer, toddlers are known to speak faster, eat better and develop faster than toddlers that stay at home until they reach primary school age. This is because they are forced to communicate with one another since their mothers are not constantly helping them achieve every single task. Furthermore, nowadays, nurseries are safer than ever before. Cameras are installed in every corner of every room. Moreover, mothers are able to download an app to access these cameras and see exactly what goes on at any given time.
Nothing more to add. i wrote everything above. I think I would have gone with much simpler ideas but your ideas are still on topic but I think essay structure is a little haphazard. So, read above and see if it makes sense. I probably won't write such a long post again.

To conclude, I personally believe nurseries have come a long way. It’s safe to say that nursery school is the way to go if a mother needs some free time or has a job or even wants her child to develop some skills or dependency.
Idea of conclusion is good but could have been written a little better.

My feedback remains same. Your ideas and language are already there. Do a better job of organizing the ideas and take care of task response. You should be able to score what you need. All the best!

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
So the thing is you had to write the last line because you already gave your opinion in the previous line. I always say give a glimpse of your essay in introduction. So how do you do that?

First, don't get innovative with the paraphrasing line. Keep it just that. A paraphrasing line. So no "I believe", "My opinion" business in paraphrasing line. So borrowing your line from above just keep it as

While many assert, sending toddlers to nursery school can negatively affect them, others including myself, delete this believe it actually helps children develop faster and better. It is not mentioned in the essay topic so do plain paraphrasing there. Use it in your later line for showing glimpse of essay you want to write

Now we will change the last line to something better. And actually show both sides

While people feel more secure teaching their kids at home till a certain age, I believe in the view that sending kids to nursery is beneficial, <your reasoning either pick the one you had in previous line or some other reason from BP2>

Okay kind of reasoning. Kind of on topic so I will take it. But I can clearly see this paragraph is shorter than the later paragraph which clearly shows you had more ideas for later paragraph than this one.

The other issue is there is no relationship developed between this paragraph and next one. So, think about it you are comparing option A and option B and then choosing which is better. But both the paragraphs are actually talking about totally different things which are not even related.

One way of relating the paragraphs is to show positives of option A and then showing what option A lacks and then show how option B can overcome the drawbacks in option A and has additional benefits.

So your option A is don't send kids to nursery and option B is send kids to nursery.

So write your option A a bit differently then you have written. So I'm just taking your ideas now. your idea is security

So write something like one of the main reasons parents prefer to teach their kids is their safety as toddlers can't even tell parents if something untoward happens. Now move on to example like you have. Now end your passage with something which is missing in your Option A. The missing thing is kids safety is fine but then drawback is one of the parents needs to be home and hence it will impact income generation.

Now come to option B. Now show how option B can address safety concerns. So I will bring in your arguments which are later in BP2 to earlier. So those camera arguments come before and you start saying these days security is better in nursery schools so that should not be an issue for parents to teach kids in school. From here move on to benefits for kids like learning and all you have.

And now end on a high note saying in addition to this Option B solves the problem which option A can not. If you send kid to nursery school mother can work and hence can earn extra income.

Now you conclude saying see option A is good because of security concerns but option B can also address with the help of technology. But option B has added benefit of extra income and hence it is a better option.

I feel this flow is better than your current essay flow. Hope all this makes sense. It is difficult to type this much and making sure you understood the point. This is all I mean by essay structure.

Nothing more to add. i wrote everything above. I think I would have gone with much simpler ideas but your ideas are still on topic but I think essay structure is a little haphazard. So, read above and see if it makes sense. I probably won't write such a long post again.

Idea of conclusion is good but could have been written a little better.

My feedback remains same. Your ideas and language are already there. Do a better job of organizing the ideas and take care of task response. You should be able to score what you need. All the best!
Oh dear God .. I thought I nailed it this time. This is starting to feel like grade 4 all over again
My damn teacher was never satisfied:D okay, so organize my ideas.
My test is on the 19th so im in full gear.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh dear God .. I thought I nailed it this time. This is starting to feel like grade 4 all over again
My damn teacher was never satisfied:D okay, so organize my ideas.
My test is on the 19th so im in full gear.
:D:D Ha ha ha. I know you said either sarcastically or in jest but you actually have a good point. You actually need to treat these essays as something a 4th grader is able to understand. I think one main basic mistake all of us commit is that we tend to write a "professional" grade essay. For example in this essay you have examples of child psychologists and all.

Think about it. The people who are evaluating these essays are probably high school English teachers. I mean no disrespect here. But, we can not expect a high school teacher or anyone for that matter to know about everything in the world. Your essay is one example but many a times people quote "complex" examples. I have seen essays where people talk about economics, science and what not.

If possible keep ideas much simpler. It is an art to think like a layman or rather write something which makes sense, has good arguments and can be understood by all.

All the best for 19th. You are almost there and I'm sure you will do well.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@cansha posting this one... for some reason I wish I could see the look on your face LOL
I bet you can’t stand to see another essay. I can’t believe I’m saying this to an absolute stranger...BUT I NEED YOU TO STAND BY ME :D
test day is creeping up on me and I’m kinda freaking out.
Here goes nothing..

SOME BELIEVE THAT MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS INCREASING THE GAP BETWEEN
RICH AND POOR PEOPLE, WHILE OTHERS DISAGREE. DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND
GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.

Since the rampant advancements in technology started changing the lives of people all around the world, some believe it’s causing a wide gap between the rich and the poor. However,others assert it’s providing the rich with information about people living below the line of poverty that they couldn’t access in the past such as, the extreme conditions they live in. In this essay, I will discuss both point of views and give reasons to support my own before reaching a conclusion.

Perhaps many teenagers have been using technology for reasons that don’t go beyond socializing with online friends. It’s true that a large amount of adolescents have themselves sealed in a bubble, liking each others photos and updating relationship statuses. Consequently, many people who can afford these high tech gadgets turn a blind eye to what others go through in their society or the rest of the world, for that matter.

Nevertheless, personal cell phones such as iPhones with internet access, cameras, and other options, have made it easier than ever to reach millions in less than a second. For example, in Cairo, a young girl shared a video of a mother feeding her 2 toddlers out of a trash can. Furthermore, the girl went on asking her to describe her living conditions. After this video had been shared, it lead millions of people including the rich upper class to the fact that a village not so far from the city, had no access to clean water or electricity for the past 4 years. Of course, donations were made and the village soon had running water and electricity.

To conclude, I personally believe that due to technological advancements, the gap between the rich and poor has narrowed dramatically. In addition, governments are being forced to address issues in the country. Whereas, in the past, the poor were harshly neglected.

Last edited:

grizzling

Sep 2, 2017
Hey, another one from me! Would greatly appreciate any feedback! Aiming for band 7 or/and above.

Some people think that giving homework to students is not a good idea. Others believe that homework is good and helps students achieve better grades. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Homework has become an immanent aspect of studying process. However, some believe that this additional work may not actually be beneficial to students. Others, including myself, suggest that homework can be helpful to learners in terms of improving their grades as it is a great revision tool.

Opponents of homework stress the fact that while doing it, students are forced to study the material without proper guidance. Rather than having a professional explain everything thoroughly and clearly step by step, they are compelled to tackle, frequently extremely difficult, problems on their own, as other members of the family are often also not properly equipped to assist them. As a consequence, homework is done incorrectly which has a negative impact on their overall grade in given subject. In addition, the frustration, and feelings of being incapable to succeed at school increase subsequently.

However, homework can also be considered as an extremely great opportunity for revision. Students are able to evaluate the school material according to their own capabilities, and at their own pace, which is often difficult during class as the teacher is obligated to introduce a certain amount of material each lesson. Whereas the comfortable environment of their own home enables them to analyse and identify their mistakes and mishaps far easier without any set time constrain. As a result, students are able to ask teachers more precise and specific question targeting the identified issues. Owning to that they can receive more constructive feedback, which when implemented by students afterwards, might improve their grades significantly.

In conclusion, despite the fact that homework forces the students to analyse the material on their own, it also enables them to identify their mistakes and knowledge gaps. These can be later addressed and explained more precisely by the teachers, and therefore ensure the improvement of grades.

dtny

Oct 15, 2016
good job you are @cansha and Hopeandfaith. please help me evaluate.

There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important and should it be preserved or is international music that is heard everywhere nowadays more useful to a society?

There are a plethora of music genre in the world today. People usually listen to music for personal interest. International musical styles are globally acceptable however, traditional music helps sustain history and pass in-depth messages to listeners.

Relaxation is a major reason why some people listen to music. In other words, these people find listening to musicals after a stressful day at work quite relaxing and entertaining. Owing to unstable economic situations and low income, many people now have to work longer shift or take on multiple jobs to make ends meet. This coupled with longer hours spent in traffic has increased work-related stress. The lyrics and beats of the song calms the nerves and brain rather than task it as some other activities. Thus people working stressful jobs find succor and relief in music. Recent medical studies for example, have found that listening to music has been prescribed as a non-drug related therapy prescribed by physicians to combat stress and depression.

On the other hand, some people believe and i agree that preserving folk music is of great importance since it helps to protect the history and beliefs of a people. Different cultural groups or tribes in a country have a musical genre that is unique to them which are usually performed during special celebrations including wedding, burial, coronation. An illustration of this is the 'rara song' commonly sang during wedding ceremony among the Yoruba speaking tribe of Nigeria globally. The song has been attributed to the success of a marriage because the song profers advice to young couples on how to handle different marital issues that may arise. Continous existence of such art can only be possible if it is preserved by its people. Furthermore, most ancient songs were composed as a result of either personal experiences or a economic situations of a place, therefore, it passes meaningful messages to its listeners. Such music have often been reported to be played frequently in households where parents adopt this style as a means of teaching morals to children. Although, some people may argue that international music is more globally acceptable, this is only true in some countries. Hip-hop, R and B are examples of international musicals that are rejected by some because they are mostly uncensored and contains usage of strong languages which can have a negative psycological effect on its listeners. Traditional music enables individuals to easily identify and associate with their roots anywhere in the world.

In conclusion, music is highly required because of it is benefits on mental health. While there are several types of music globally, the contemporary songs need to be saved from extinction as a result of it cultural and moral value.

Ankushnimesh

Jan 12, 2019
Guy just to mention, to score high in writing you need to strictly follow template line by line for each type of essay. Though your ideas are correct, it should be as template. You can refer this link which I find very useful to understand line by line template for each type of essay.

Reactions: velocityblood

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha posting this one... for some reason I wish I could see the look on your face LOL
I bet you can’t stand to see another essay. I can’t believe I’m saying this to an absolute stranger...BUT I NEED YOU TO STAND BY ME :D
test day is creeping up on me and I’m kinda freaking out.
Here goes nothing..

SOME BELIEVE THAT MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS INCREASING THE GAP BETWEEN
RICH AND POOR PEOPLE, WHILE OTHERS DISAGREE. DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND
GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.
No problem. I started reviewing on this thread around 18 page mark and its around 85 pages. By now I have done hundreds of reviews so I don't mind.
Your IELTS is close so I wish you all the best! It is tough when people have IELTS so close and want to get reviews done here because I don't want to lie on my reviews and also I don't want them to feel disheartened. But, I'm honest with my reviews and you can disagree.

Since the rampant advancements in technology started changing the lives of people all around the world, some believe it’s causing a wide gap between the rich and the poor. However,others assert it’s providing the rich with information about people living below the line of poverty that they couldn’t access in the past such as, the extreme conditions they live in. In this essay, I will discuss both point of views and give reasons to support my own before reaching a conclusion.
I don't know what to review in the introduction. I have done two previous reviews told you twice to avoid the last line and you keep doing it. So, I don't get the point of my review. Are you not reading it? Or are you reading but ignoring it?

Perhaps many teenagers have been using technology for reasons that don’t go beyond socializing with online friends. It’s true that a large amount of adolescents have themselves sealed in a bubble, liking each others photos and updating relationship statuses. Consequently, many people who can afford these high tech gadgets turn a blind eye to what others go through in their society or the rest of the world, for that matter.

Nevertheless, personal cell phones such as iPhones with internet access, cameras, and other options, have made it easier than ever to reach millions in less than a second. For example, in Cairo, a young girl shared a video of a mother feeding her 2 toddlers out of a trash can. Furthermore, the girl went on asking her to describe her living conditions. After this video had been shared, it lead millions of people including the rich upper class to the fact that a village not so far from the city, had no access to clean water or electricity for the past 4 years. Of course, donations were made and the village soon had running water and electricity.

To conclude, I personally believe that due to technological advancements, the gap between the rich and poor has narrowed dramatically. In addition, governments are being forced to address issues in the country. Whereas, in the past, the poor were harshly neglected.
To be honest, your previous essay was better than this one. This is way off topic!

I don't think you understood the topic. The topic is whether modern technology has increased the gap between rich and poor. And they are not talking about the "Communication gap". They are not talking about whether rich people know poor people exist which kind of is the gist of your essay.

The "gap" here means whether technology has helped rich become richer and poor and become poorer and hence the "wealth gap" increased? Or the other way is to think about is is new technology available to rich and poor equally. For example, say technology like Internet is available to rich and poor equally. Even someone poor can use Internet.

But is all technology available to poor? How about say air travel? Or say better healthcare technologies? There can be so many things.

As always, your English is more than fine. Your task response, in my personal opinion, can be better. For some reason you don't seem inclined to change the way you want to write introductions. So, I don't know what to say there.

All the best!