+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Test 25th March 2017

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
the result is out for some of the AUS-Sharjah candidates, you can call BC to check if your result is among them.
they told me we won't send SMS or email with the result and you can collect them tomorrow from BC dubai or else check it online tomorrow only !!

my wife's result is out, mine still under investigation :(
best of luck to all..

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
Just received an SMS from BC with my results! Finally!!
L:8, R:8, W:6.5, S:8. Overall: 7.5
It was my first attempt with minimum preparation period.

The message was also saying:

"The IELTS Test Report Form is the official document confirming your results and can be collected from British Council Dubai on 19/April/17, Wednesday from 4pm Onwards.

- British Council"

I really hope that they will release all of pending results max by tomorrow!
Keeping fingers crossed for all of you, guys!

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
smalkawi said:
the result is out for some of the AUS-Sharjah candidates, you can call BC to check if your result is among them.
they told me we won't send SMS or email with the result and you can collect them tomorrow from BC dubai or else check it online tomorrow only !!

my wife's result is out, mine still under investigation :(
best of luck to all..
Congrats to your wife! And I hope that your results will be out tomorrow! (regardless what they've said in BC! ;))

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Solaris said:
Just received an SMS from BC with my results! Finally!!
L:8, R:8, W:6.5, S:8. Overall: 7.5
It was my first attempt with minimum preparation period.

The message was also saying:

"The IELTS Test Report Form is the official document confirming your results and can be collected from British Council Dubai on 19/April/17, Wednesday from 4pm Onwards.

- British Council"

I really hope that they will release all of pending results max by tomorrow!
Keeping fingers crossed for all of you, guys!
too bad you lost alot of points for 0.5 mark in writing.. i recommend ieltsliz.com for writing tips.

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
smalkawi said:
too bad you lost alot of points for 0.5 mark in writing.. i recommend ieltsliz.com for writing tips.
Thank you for advice! I'll definitely check her website for my next attempt!
This is my first step along the looong road, I'm going firstly to University. ??? So my IELTS test was Academic, and 6.5 in writing is acceptable for admission. I know I did mistakes, and sure it's pity to lose 0.5 points...but I'll leave this score as it is sufficient at the moment for my closest goal. And as an added bonus - my husband is already super-proud for my scores (money well invested, heh ;D)

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Guys i got my results also, 1st attempt @ AUS (Sharjah), BC

L:8.5 R:8.5 W:7 S:7
Overall:8

This is CLB 9 right? ive checked multiple sites and it says CLB 9 but just wanna make sure

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
Finally got the message with my result. I got 8.5 overall. reading 9, listening 9, writing 7.5, speaking 7.5
So satisfied. I guess the wait was worth it.

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
hassaan_anwar said:
Guys i got my results also, 1st attempt @ AUS (Sharjah), BC

L:8.5 R:8.5 W:7 S:7
Overall:8

This is CLB 9 right? ive checked multiple sites and it says CLB 9 but just wanna make sure
Congrats! Yes that's CLB 9, see CLB 9 requires 7 in Writing, Reading and Speaking, and 8 in Listening. (this is the official link you can check it: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp you will also notice you got CLB 10 in Reading and Listening which gives you a better CRS result ;) )

If you can get your CRS score above 420, you would probably be selected in the next round of invitation (Today they just withdrew! it's 415 points, that's a new low btw. Official link here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp)

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
darkven91 said:
Congrats! Yes that's CLB 9, see CLB 9 requires 7 in Writing, Reading and Speaking, and 8 in Listening. (this is the official link you can check it: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp you will also notice you got CLB 10 in Reading and Listening which gives you a better CRS result ;) )

If you can get your CRS score above 420, you would probably be selected in the next round of invitation (Today they just withdrew! it's 415 points, that's a new low btw. Official link here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp)
Thanks for confirming! i checked my potential score and it should be around 435 so hopefully will be getting the ITA however the weird thing is that the BC site still says my results are not uploaded..

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
hassaan_anwar said:
Thanks for confirming! i checked my potential score and it should be around 435 so hopefully will be getting the ITA however the weird thing is that the BC site still says my results are not uploaded..
You must physically collect your Test Results Form (TRF) which has a unique code. Once you have the code, all you have to do is enter it in your Express Entry (EE) application.

Without your TRF code, technically you can't claim points.

houseyy

Apr 18, 2017
barjinder said:
Finally got the message with my result. I got 8.5 overall. reading 9, listening 9, writing 7.5, speaking 7.5
So satisfied. I guess the wait was worth it.
Wow, awesome results. Congrats. You've maxed out 8)

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
Got my results LRWS 8 9 6.5 8.5
BC Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I received an email today early morning notifying me that my results had been released.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
darkven91 said:
Got my results LRWS 8 9 6.5 8.5
BC Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I received an email today early morning notifying me that my results had been released.
9 in Reading??? That's awesome. Any tips / guidance / reference material ?

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
mkcan said:
9 in Reading??? That's awesome. Any tips / guidance / reference material ?
I was shocked too... I was sure I made some mistakes after reviewing with the guys after the exam but it turns out I did good! I used "How to prepare for IELTS" book which is issued by British Council itself and followed through everything in the reading part.

Best of luck

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
darkven91 said:
I was shocked too... I was sure I made some mistakes after reviewing with the guys after the exam but it turns out I did good! I used "How to prepare for IELTS" book which is issued by British Council itself and followed through everything in the reading part.

Best of luck
Thanks. Did you practice the Academic passages to ?