Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
yazooly said:
I just received an email today that the results were back. I could then check it online too after a few hours. Now just waiting for it to be posted to me. Once I asked my test centre on how long the extra time could take, they said it usually takes a couple of weeks. For me, it was obviously less.
where did you take your test? and which sitting?

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
yazooly said:
I just received an email today that the results were back. I could then check it online too after a few hours. Now just waiting for it to be posted to me. Once I asked my test centre on how long the extra time could take, they said it usually takes a couple of weeks. For me, it was obviously less.
was it in AUS sharjah ?

yazooly

Apr 7, 2017
hassaan_anwar said:
where did you take your test? and which sitting?
It was in Toronto, Canada. You could try emailing back the person who emailed you and ask about an estimate. Tell them you need to know in case you need to take alternative measures based on your tight timeline.

Good luck!

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
yazooly said:
It was in Toronto, Canada. You could try emailing back the person who emailed you and ask about an estimate. Tell them you need to know in case you need to take alternative measures based on your tight timeline.

Good luck!
I've already called BC and asked them. It was of no use, what they informed me was that I will be reached (via sms or email) to notify me of investigation's outcome. No specific date or anything.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Note: thanks for replying in the DM.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello people!

Did anyone receive any update on results? Particularly candidates from UAE and from AUS - SHJ on a narrower scale?

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
Hello people!

Did anyone receive any update on results? Particularly candidates from UAE and from AUS - SHJ on a narrower scale?
Nothing yet, i keep checking here for update..

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
Hello people!

I received in Pakistan :( L8.5 R8 W7 S6.5

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did anyone receive result or any update?

I just called BC Dubai, and the lady said that enormous amount of results are withheld across the UAE, but didn't give any approximate time, as expected.

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
fahadsheikh said:

I just called BC Dubai, and the lady said that enormous amount of results are withheld across the UAE, but didn't give any approximate time, as expected.
Nothing yet from BC Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
fahadsheikh said:

No news yet, had an IELTS Academic (first attempt) in BC Dubai (Zayed Uni)... My chosen University admission deadline is just around a corner, so I'm getting really nervous about this delay!
It's really weird that they withhold so many results! I thought that the "scrutiny" means that there are just some random tests taken for a review, but not an "enormous " number?..

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Has given the exam on 25th march in AUS sharjah. no updates till now!!!

BC puts the blame on Cambridge and say they dont have any information regarding results. This is stupid!

Thilakraj616

Apr 9, 2017
Thilakraj616 said:
Hello All,

I scored in IELTS as follows,
Speaking : 6.5
Writing : 6.5
Listening : 6.5
Reading : 5

Someone please help me will this affect my Express entry Visa attempt? I had cleared one interview and expecting my offer letter from Canadian company as per Canada law. I am eligible for PR visa or will get rejected?

Thilakraj616

Apr 9, 2017
I scored in IELTS as follows,
Speaking : 6.5
Writing : 6.5
Listening : 6.5
Reading : 5

Someone please help me will this affect my Express entry Visa attempt? I had cleared one interview and expecting my offer letter from Canadian company as per Canada law. I am eligible for PR visa or will get rejected?