FSW
NOC Code......
Thilakraj616 said:
I scored in IELTS as follows,
Speaking : 6.5
Writing : 6.5
Listening : 6.5
Reading : 5

Someone please help me will this affect my Express entry Visa attempt? I had cleared one interview and expecting my offer letter from Canadian company as per Canada law. I am eligible for PR visa or will get rejected?
Hey man!
I believe you need at least 6.5 in all to be eligible for PR. You can try again and score better. When did you receive your results? Your results were withheld too?

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
i Called BC for the 123902139th time :D , although it is always useless but it won't hurt me to annoy them with frequent calls.

this morning they told me it might take few days only !! apparently some results were withheld in Abudhabi and they were announced today, so ours (AUS shj) expected to be announced next.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
smalkawi said:
i Called BC for the 123902139th time :D , although it is always useless but it won't hurt me to annoy them with frequent calls.

this morning they told me it might take few days only !! apparently some results were withheld in Abudhabi and they were announced today, so ours (AUS shj) expected to be announced next.
That's a news! Thanks @smalkawi
I hope the wait and pain we suffered and are still suffering with, pays out well!

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
This is annoying now. I called BC Dubai and all they say is "You will get the result asap" And if I ask if asap means 1 day or 3 months, they say they can't say anything. I understand the process but there has to be a fixed date and not just rely on the pity of evaluators. And if this is such a common thing, they need to create a process so it does not affect the candidates, maybe employ more examiners for quick marking. Right now, it's too flawed and unfair.

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
barjinder said:
This is annoying now. I called BC Dubai and all they say is "You will get the result asap" And if I ask if asap means 1 day or 3 months, they say they can't say anything. I understand the process but there has to be a fixed date and not just rely on the pity of evaluators. And if this is such a common thing, they need to create a process so it does not affect the candidates, maybe employ more examiners for quick marking. Right now, it's too flawed and unfair.
You should be contacting Cambridge not BC... Checkout this link to them: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/help/malpractice/

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi,

I am the principle candidate , which i have scored a bandwidth 9 in all areas.

However my husband scored a 4.5 in reading, will this affect my profile from being eligible?

I am already aware it will affect the number of point i claim under spouse language ability, other than this how will this affect my profile.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
No, it won't. But would suggest he sit for the exam again, he will surely do better. Coz score 6 looks decent.

natasha12345 said:
Hi,

I am the principle candidate , which i have scored a bandwidth 9 in all areas.

However my husband scored a 4.5 in reading, will this affect my profile from being eligible?

I am already aware it will affect the number of point i claim under spouse language ability, other than this how will this affect my profile.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Thilakraj616

Apr 9, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
Hey man!
I believe you need at least 6.5 in all to be eligible for PR. You can try again and score better. When did you receive your results? Your results were withheld too?
i got my results on 6th April 2017.
Yes, i am aware of IELTS score that it must be above 6.5. But one company is ready to provide my job offer as per law with NOC OO or A, B & O.
while considering that i am getting almost 480+ in my CRS score evaluation . In that case still my application gets rejeted ?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thilakraj616 said:
Yes, i am aware of IELTS score that it must be above 6.5. But one company is ready to provide my job offer as per law with NOC OO or A, B & O.
while considering that i am getting almost 480+ in my CRS score evaluation . In that case still my application gets rejeted ?
I am not really sure about that, I hope you fulfill the FSW criteria. You can try creating EE profile. If you are accepted, advance congrats for your ITA :)

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
Thilakraj616 said:
What you need is CLB 7, which is equivalent of 6.0 in each part of IELTS, not 6.5. Check this link if you want to make sure yourself http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

If you can get 480+ in CRS that's great, your chances of getting an ITA after creating an EE profile is almost 100%. I would definitely do it if I were in your place.

Best of luck.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Has anyone any update? Or did anyone from any Emirate receive their withheld results? This wait is now seriously killing me!
I can't even decide if I shall book another test just in case or wait for this one as it is taking forever.

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
Has anyone any update? Or did anyone from any Emirate receive their withheld results? This wait is now seriously killing me!
I can't even decide if I shall book another test just in case or wait for this one as it is taking forever.
Nothing yet for me, unfortunately.. I've called the BC yesterday and customer service did not provide any useful information (as usual..). "Sorry maam, there's nothing in our hands.. We'll update you as soon as your results will be released".
The maximum I could get from them was the fact that most of Abu Dhabi test results were already released, although some of them are still pending... As for SHJ and DXB - no news...
I'm just wondering what's their exact procedure for these quality control sessions, if they even cannot provide all withheld test results all at once?..
My summer semester starts next Wednesday, apparently without me, if I'll not get this IELTS before weekend :'(

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Solaris said:
Nothing yet for me, unfortunately.. I've called the BC yesterday and customer service did not provide any useful information (as usual..). "Sorry maam, there's nothing in our hands.. We'll update you as soon as your results will be released".
The maximum I could get from them was the fact that most of Abu Dhabi test results were already released, although some of them are still pending... As for SHJ and DXB - no news...
I'm just wondering what's their exact procedure for these quality control sessions, if they even cannot provide all withheld test results all at once?..
My summer semester starts next Wednesday, apparently without me, if I'll not get this IELTS before weekend :'(
I called them as well, and I received an answer just like yours. Why do they even conduct this sort of stupid investigation? I wonder if they even have some sort of time frame to complete such investigations. They are taking forever! The weekend is knocking the door and we have a public holiday coming.

Solaris

Apr 16, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
I called them as well, and I received an answer just like yours. Why do they even conduct this sort of stupid investigation? I wonder if they even have some sort of time frame to complete such investigations. They are taking forever! The weekend is knocking the door and we have a public holiday coming.
That's the most frustrating! There's no clarity, nor transparency in their actions! I've kind of thought that if it is managed by U.K., there will be strictly organized protocol without such weird surprises. No offense to anyone from U.K., it's just my personal opinion.
I've done 5 tests in January to get the GED diploma from US, and they scored the tests strictly as was mentioned in T&C's, without "wondering" if my scores vary between reading and writing vary or not and that I've been literally coming for exams every Saturday 4 weeks in a row.
People make these tests such as IELTS considering the deadlines provided, and the minimum what I would expect from BC would be the clear statement (not in fine print) regarding the release of the test results! All of us have lives to live and losing nervous cells due to waiting is too high price, IMO!