+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Revaluation

amitpai

Aug 11, 2019
Hi I got scores of 9 in listening , 6.5 in reading , 7.5 in writing and 7 in speaking . M loosing out due to 0.5 less score on reading front .is it worth to give reading score for reval . What are chances of incremental score of 0.5 after reval. What is process of reval for British council ielts? Should I give test again?

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi I got scores of 9 in listening , 6.5 in reading , 7.5 in writing and 7 in speaking . M loosing out due to 0.5 less score on reading front .is it worth to give reading score for reval . What are chances of incremental score of 0.5 after reval. What is process of reval for British council ielts? Should I give test again?
Hello,
I understand your predicament as I am short of 0.5 in writing. My scores are LRSW 9 9 8 6.5. I am planning to apply for revaluation as there is a slight chance of getting a 0.5 increase in writing. The same is true for speaking. However, it is unlikely for a reading or listening score to change. I would suggest you to prepare and take the test again. According to some websites, there is a zero percent chance of success of EOR in case of listening and reading modules. If you still want to get your score rechecked you may do so by submitting an Enquiry on Results (EOR) form along with other documents to your test center. There is a fee for EOR which varies from country to country. Contact your test center for more details. You can download the EOR form from BC website.