+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS result withhold permanently

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Should I wait for it to be declared or reappear for IELTS again,as this is delaying my express entry application.
I wonder why it's taking them so long , I know in Dubai - Jeddah , it takes 7-10 days to be released.
Well it depends how confident you are and if paying again is no problem for you. Try to call them to get an estimate from them , otherwise , if you are in a hurry , go for it.

satish_singh

May 12, 2017
I gave exam on 11th February from Hawthorn Muscat ( Under IDP Oman ) Oman, I expected my result on 23rd but instead of the result, I got a mail from the test center that my result withheld for quality check. By the time I wrote 2 emails to verification team to know the status, Yesterday my center sent a mail and mention that my result withhold permanently. what should I do in the situation? I can confidently tell I did not do anything which can violate IELTS rules.

Eagerly waiting for your suggestions
Contact consumer affairs protection in your home country.

Contact consumer advocacy groups in your home country.

Take IELTS to the small claims court in your home country.

IELTS are not above the law.

One person posting on this web page sounds like a native English language speaking IELTS propaganda spreading employee.

Fake profile.

satish_singh

May 12, 2017
If you read the terms and conditions, they can withhold your result permanently for quality control and you wont get your money back. You agreed to those terms and conditions so there is nothing you can do about it. Your only option is to pay again and retake the test.
This is a fake profile.

You are employed by IELTS.

Spreading your copy and paste propaganda messages here.

All IELTS test takers can take IELTS to the small claims court in their home country.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
I gave exam on 11th February from Hawthorn Muscat ( Under IDP Oman ) Oman, I expected my result on 23rd but instead of the result, I got a mail from the test center that my result withheld for quality check. By the time I wrote 2 emails to verification team to know the status, Yesterday my center sent a mail and mention that my result withhold permanently. what should I do in the situation? I can confidently tell I did not do anything which can violate IELTS rules.

Eagerly waiting for your suggestions
If it is withheld permanently ,you can appeal:
http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/help/enquiries-and-appeals/

Karam77798

Jun 6, 2023
Hi ,
I got the mail regarding my IELTS score withheld permanently. I just wonder will I be able to get result if I retake my IELTS?