+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS REQUIREMENTS FOR PNP PR APPLICATION

RamboJ

Aug 5, 2015
tetunte said:
Hi, two people did different things and both got AOR, so I believe that IELTS is not required when applying Sydney.
(but if you have a valid IELTS send a copy it doesn't hurt you application at all)

However, after that nobody knows if they are going to request this in the future, The visa office is in his right to request any
documents they need. (proof of funds, ielts, etc)
Thanks for the reply. I don't have valid IELTS now. It is over 12 months.. I have searched complete CIC site, but they didn't mention any language requirements for NOC O, A or B under PNP based PR application. Did anyone haven't submitted valid IELTS copy and received acknowledgement from CIC? If they didn't ask anything, than it clearly not a requirement. What is the processing time for this application?

Please clarify. Thanks!

kallepalli

Jan 11, 2016
Engineer80 said:
Dears

For paper based application (old PNP method), there is no requirement for ielts for O,A & B occupations as per PNP checklist for PR application to CIO/CIC , only C and D Occupations are required to submit ielts for PR application to CIO/CIC.

For express entry based application (new method ), all occupations are required to submit ielts (6 each band) for PR application to CIO/CIC.

Regards
Hi Yes you are correct. But I am wondering about job offer letter which should be permanent. I am wondering whether it is really required?

Ubadire

Feb 16, 2018
Pl
Hi All

Do you need IELTS while applying under PNP PR application with NOC A, B, 0.

Please help! I have called CIC and got different answer each time.

Thanks!
Hi All

Do you need IELTS while applying under PNP PR application with NOC A, B, 0.

Please help! I have called CIC and got different answer each time.

Thanks!
Please what answer did they give you when you called

jazzyboy75

Feb 9, 2020
For NOC C & D, there is a requirement of valid IELTS result.

But for NOC A,B & O it is not mandatory to provide VALID IELTS, However, for safe side one should include the expired IELTS with application package to CIO, NS Sydney.
Looking for same answer im planning to go for tech pilot BC PNP EE and my NOC is A with code 0213 can I go ahead and create profile and still qualify without ILETS also have an MBA