+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS REQUIREMENT FOR SINP WITH JOB LETTER

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
One of my known,s application refused due to non submission of IELTS. His qualification was F.A and he could not sit for IELTS and relied on written submission although Visa Office London clearly asked him to provide IELTS. He is refused becuase visa officer is not satisfied that he will be able to economically establish in Canada due to a lot of reason including lack of English proficiency, lack of employment experience, only one year etc.

So the persons who are advising on this forum, not to give IELTS because they had meeting with Immigration Minister should clearly take this matter as serious one and let the persons do IELTS who have received the instruction for submission of IELTS.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Aruma
Could you please send me the copy of letter which your known's person reciieved from CIC Visa office London regarding the refusal of application at my email which is (atiqul_hassan@hotmail.com) , you can erase file number for security, so i can show the govt that the vis office is refusing the application on the basis of IELTS. I also update that i am not advising anyone to not to take or submitt the IELTS to Visa office i just mention that we are trying to resolve this issue. i really appreciate your response.
Thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
auhassan said:
Hi All
Honorable Immigration Minister Mr. rob Norris Addressed to Pakistani Community and answered the question of people on October 9, 2010, about the immigration issues specially IELTS, he said that Government of Saskatchewan is working tirelessly with Federal Government of Canada to resolve this issue as soon as possible, hopefully the solution will come out in near future. we are in contact with the Government of Saskatchewan and presenting the views of Pakistani community to them about the concerns of community, but the good news is that applicants received the letters from CIC Visa office London and they did not ask to them about the IELTS result. This is a good achievement of our struggle that The London Visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS from SINP nominees and they also speed up the process.
i dont think so they speed up the process as it's been more than 11 months i applied for SINP under family member category and i havent get my nomination letter from SINP yet. so its up to them when they want to issue nomination letter and how long they want to take to process anyones application.

shahiboyz

Feb 1, 2012
Dear sir,
Sandeep here,i just read your all rply in IELTS REQUIREMENT FOR SINP topic....i want to tell you that i also applied for SWC.....yesterday i got a job offer from canadian employer.My overall Ielts score is 5.5 band.
and according to SINP point system i managed 35 point from all stream which is given below u can check also....
age---10
edu---8
exp---8
adap---3
ielts---5
funds---1
total= 35

can i eligible for SWC with 5.5 band score......plz tell me sir....i request u plz sir....do rply and also tell me that ...
my Ielts score is not up to the mark...is it possible that CIC visa officer call me for a personal interview???

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
shahiboyz said:
Dear sir,
Sandeep here,i just read your all rply in IELTS REQUIREMENT FOR SINP topic....i want to tell you that i also applied for SWC.....yesterday i got a job offer from canadian employer.My overall Ielts score is 5.5 band.
and according to SINP point system i managed 35 point from all stream which is given below u can check also....
age---10
edu---8
exp---8
adap---3
ielts---5
funds---1
total= 35

can i eligible for SWC with 5.5 band score......plz tell me sir....i request u plz sir....do rply and also tell me that ...
my Ielts score is not up to the mark...is it possible that CIC visa officer call me for a personal interview???
What is adap?

shahiboyz

Feb 1, 2012
THANX FOR RPLY

ADP is Adaptabilty, this is additional requirement in SINP GUIDE LIST Points are available for the applicant if the employer has helped in their settlement into the community.
Examples of this may include English
Language classes, helping the spouse find employment, basic needs,
immediate settlement needs, etc. A letter on company letterhead must be
submitted by the employer describing what support will be provided to the
applicant and their family.

MAXIMUM POINT IS 0-3

PLZ RPLY HUSAAN AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SWC WITH 5.5 BAND SCORE

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
shahiboyz said:
THANX FOR RPLY

ADP is Adaptabilty, this is additional requirement in SINP GUIDE LIST Points are available for the applicant if the employer has helped in their settlement into the community.

MAXIMUM POINT IS 0-3

Hi shahiboyz!

According to the points you mentioned here, you are qualifying for SINP.

Remember! You must have to attach the copy of "Employee Adaptability" letter.
Thy may contact your Employer for verification.

Don't waste time, Apply Now.

Regards,

ch_myasir

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
I have a question: how did you guys manage to get a job offer from Saskatchewan, without being physically present in Canada? Is there any agency that did it for you?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
shahiboyz said:
THANX FOR RPLY

MAXIMUM POINT IS 0-3

Yes. With 5.5 , you are eligible to apply.

shahiboyz

Feb 1, 2012
thnx powerbyj....but you definitely sure that with 5.5 overall band CIC visa officer will not call me for a interview??? plz rply
i have a job offer, now i am going to apply for a nomination....