+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS REQUIREMENT FOR SINP WITH JOB LETTER

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
hiya jimjim thyanks for ur reply and adda i think we alll need to contact SINP office in regina as ahussain mention that if someone getting the rquest for IELTS from cic london they need to contact david li or tracy and mention that ,Y they asking the IELTS if there is no formal requirement, i suggest anyone to e-mail or scan the letter if they recieved from the cic london and send SINP attention to david or tracy. INSHALLAH they will stop asking soon if they got more than 10 or 20 compalin regarding that. hope it will help thanks

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
if snip fail to convince london not to ask for ilets then what can we do.
i already lost my job lot of loan problems paid thousand of dollor tax for business just to full fill there requirement can we go in court . is there any appeal if they reject the case . after all its also mansion to show either 6 point in ilets . what will be ground ?

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
please mansion the education level of the applicants , from which london embassy asking for ilets score so every one know they are asking randomly or only from less educated or degree from particular institution they consider not good
then before s submitting documents to uk we can try hard to get ilets score

thanks

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
jimjim11301 how u are so confident about ilets ?

is it only Allah tawakul ? or u also have some majeik

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
bad news snip or any provincial category are just lucky that they got medical or visa narrow escape form skilled visa assessment

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)
Review for decision

Your application will undergo a detailed review by a visa officer. The officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection standards for skilled worker immigrants.[/u

its politics bullshit all provincial nomination people miss that link visa officer have right to see application even if its nominated from any province
to assess it against skilled worker immigration means

they can reject our applications not only because of ilets but due to any reason simply if they consider applicant can not settle properly in Canada

J

jimjim11301

the thing that you pasted
is for 2008 !
this is not a new thing, or new role !!!
cic officer will consider weather you are eligible or not ! it was always like this ....
they are doing this since 2008 !

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)

The application process

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

3. Decision

The officer will make a decision based on:

the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family
During the decision-making process, the officer may contact you if:

further documentation is required
a personal interview is required

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
for ilets please check note this line on this page very important

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Provincial nominees are not assessed on the six selection factors of the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221.. i know that we can get sinp approval witout ielts as there are many other alternatives for this...but alter visa officer can ask for ielts
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have asettlement plan for applicant , and he will manage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Iram1
5 band IELTS score is ok, but no body from the SINP office or CIC Visa office London in the position to answer the question that, What score of IELTS they require, ? SINP manager said that the score of IELTS is vary from person to person, but 5 score is ok, they just want to know that applicant has the Basic knowledge of English.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller@international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada