+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS May 23rd 2019

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Then the couple from Liverpool are typical something....
Raman you got many of ur answers wrong mate
1.bear from one of the locals - true ( it was exclusively, not excluding )
2.Connection to agriculture -true ( saving money for crops)
3.Some people attend the same festival in Germany - not given ( it was that same festival is being held in Germany, but nothing was mentioned about people of the town )

Reactions: Boluwaduro

Pujit1542

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
es
If the answer was a name, then the speaker must have spelled it. But, the answer was 5pm, whoever has a strong hold on grammar would have easily guessed it. So the interview is booked for........... On Wednesday next week. The caller had already said his son’s name many times. The caller wanted it for 10.30, then for 2pm, eventually both agreed for 5pm
yes it's 5PM

Reactions: TripleE01

Jaybk

May 28, 2019
Raman you got many of ur answers wrong mate
1.bear from one of the locals - true ( it was exclusively, not excluding )
2.Connection to agriculture -true ( saving money for crops)
3.Some people attend the same festival in Germany - not given ( it was that same festival is being held in Germany, but nothing was mentioned about people of the town )
I think i’m the only one with a different answer to this first question as I picked FALSE. Although it first said exclusively, but counter this statement in the next sentence by saying some people from other areas also joined sometimes. I might not be correct. Fingers crossed till 5th of June.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I think i’m the only one with a different answer to this first question as I picked FALSE. Although it first said exclusively, but counter this statement in the next sentence by saying some people from other areas also joined sometimes. I might not be correct. Fingers crossed till 5th of June.
Yh I understand what u r saying, I thought the same at first
But the question was the guy who wears the main bear costume got to be from locals, and it was not about people joining in. Paragraph mentioned the main bear is selected exclusively from the residents of waterloo or whatever

Reactions: TripleE01

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Answer is true

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Why it's not making sense
The interview is booked for........ On Wednesday next week
You mean 5pm doesn't make any sense ?
But u need to understand that the caller had already given his son’s name to the receptionist
I was not confident with 5pm (time) coming in there..Might be your right...