+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS May 23rd 2019

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
1. Reading related topic employees safety related to ergonomic chairs. Did anyone memorised the answers...topic was about chairs, lower back issues, trail period for chair usage, drawbacks
2. Another topic is Commercial Air freshners, vanilla, baking soda, refrigerators, bottles and Drains. Another para was about keeping doors open, nasal passage. Any idea on this
Yes.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Reading answers

1. Meals included—-breaksfast and lunch in ticket —para
2. Enter in Race— krafting para
3. Ticket valid for more than 1 day—for race ticket valid for season

Hazardous effect
Muscular efforts
I have doubt I wrote effect of not.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
It was only hazardous
Most air freshener are made up of ............ substances , hence how it could be hazardous effect . I m afraid this guy got this one wrong
You are right! It's just hazardous.. Wednesday is here already, soon we will know how well we all did, I am hoping it would be beyond our expectations!!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Where can I get an IELTS Teacher in Nigeria
There are loads of them but I refer to some 9f them as scammers. Visit Liz's IELTS page for free lessons, get her advanced writing packages and watch them over and over while you practice.you can also go to IELTS advantage and register for Christopher Pell VIP course.

Sandeep17

May 25, 2019
Congratulations to everyone. I also received my score but disappointed. L8 R8 W6.5 S7. I m not sure whether to go ahead with remarking for writing. Any suggestions