+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS is compulsary according to new rules for uk degree holders

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
Hi guys
I need some info about IELTS according to new rules
I have done my master degree in Mechanical engineering from uk and have been doing a job for more than a year.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission and study permit, is there any requirement of canadian embassy for IELTS?

Thanks

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Zawar said:
Hi guys
I need some info about IELTS according to new rules
I have done my master degree in Mechanical engineering from uk and have been doing a job for more than a year.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission and study permit, is there any requirement of canadian embassy for IELTS?

Thanks

You do not need IELTS for admission.

May 23, 2014
hello jsm thank you for the reply , what about for visa , do Canadian embassy asks for the ielts score while applying for visa because in the checklist of visa office in delhi they r asking for ielts score as well while applying for visa

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
I univ or college give you admission without ielts , than should we submit our ielts result for visa , I am bit confuse is that embassy requirement , because I have master degree and if I don't submit by ielts score in embassy, do it will affect my application?