+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 27 oct

mohitsharma

Jul 16, 2018
was this article written by friend or was about friend , though wont make much difference ?
I think it should not make any difference, as someone can write his own biography as an article in the newspaper, written for and by the same person. :)

Reactions: PRPR

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I think it should not make any difference, as someone can write his own biography as an article in the newspaper, written for and by the same person. :)
I had mentioned at several places that the article was written "about him" and how it brought vivid memories of me and my friend together. so it would make a little difference in my kind of letter since CLB 10 is my target. But having said that, letters do not have carry weightage so it shouldn't affect the overall score!

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I had mentioned at several places that the article was written "about him" and how it brought vivid memories of me and my friend together. so it would make a little difference in my kind of letter since CLB 10 is my target. But having said that, letters do not have carry weightage so it shouldn't affect the overall score!
How do you rate listening part , provided you have given before the ielts exam ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
How do you rate listening part , provided you have given before the ielts exam ?
no idea.. this time i saw soo many different answers on the forum... 1 answer is wrong for sure... that is in the last section i wrote songs instead of song.... rest will come to know when the result is out !

mohitsharma

Jul 16, 2018
Sure yes. I agree. And best of luck

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
For the Canoe question in Reading, since there was no 'via' or 'by 'in the paragraph and we are not supposed to improvise by our self, I wrote 'his canoe' as this was there in the para. Will it be marked as correct?

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
For the Canoe question in Reading, since there was no 'via' or 'by 'in the paragraph and we are not supposed to improvise by our self, I wrote 'his canoe' as this was there in the para. Will it be marked as correct?
would be right !