+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 27 oct

reenajhn

May 12, 2017
General Training:
Task-1: You recently read an article in a newspaper and came to know that this article was written by your friend. Since you dont have the contact details of your friend, write a letter to the newspaper asking the contact details of your friend. You have to write: 1. about the article. 2. Why you need the contact details. 3. How the newspaper can help you.

Task-2: Some people spend a large amount of money on their wedding celebration, while other does not agree. Discuss both the viewpoints and give your opinion. You can share your personal experiences and knowledge.
how can we write it

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Some more to get clarification @mohitsharma @Tejasd @Tech_girl123

10 Magazine
11 special for low prices
12 magazines to customers
13 flex wrking hours
14 next class fix the fence
15 new kitchen- free installation
16 map
17 map
18 map
19 map
20 map
21 development
22 movement of human body parts
23 posters
24 need lot of explaination
25 should be balanced
26 show before submit-artist

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
was this article written by friend or was about friend , though wont make much difference ?

General Training:
Task-1: You recently read an article in a newspaper and came to know that this article was written by your friend. Since you don't have the contact details of your friend, write a letter to the newspaper asking the contact details of your friend. You have to write: 1. about the article. 2. Why you need the contact details. 3. How the newspaper can help you.

Task-2: Some people spend a large amount of money on their wedding celebration, while other do not agree. Discuss both the viewpoints and give your opinion. You can share your personal experiences and knowledge.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
was this article written by friend or was about friend , though wont make much difference ?
It will make a difference in task achievement. Since if it means written a out then you would hv written what was written about him and explained a little and if it is written by him then yoy woyld have written "what he wrote"

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
i
It will make a difference in task achievement. Since if it means written a out then you would hv written what was written about him and explained a little and if it is written by him then yoy woyld have written "what he wrote"
I think it was about the friend - so yes first paragraph would bit differ if someone writes article written by friend and then explains u want to meet him

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
  • task achievement- here one would suffer then !
  • coherence and cohesion
  • lexical resource
  • grammatical range and accuracy

Angie...

Apr 25, 2018
I did the same mistake. In the last bullet point instead of writing how he can help you to get the friend's details. i mistakenly ended up wrting that pass my email to the writer. I will be penalized in task achievement only ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I did the same mistake. In the last bullet point instead of writing how he can help you to get the friend's details. i mistakenly ended up wrting that pass my email to the writer. I will be penalized in task achievement only ?
Thats not wrong actually since youre telling him he can help by passing your email :)

PRPR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Don't worry that won't cost more provided you have used good sentences and used good range of vocabulary !

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Yes
i

I think it was about the friend - so yes first paragraph would bit differ if someone writes article written by friend and then explains u want to meet him
Yes i wrote the same ... i think it was about the friend too

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Well , I am less bothered about writing task as I have used range of lexical resource and complex sentences ; only worry is

hey did u get to see the post wherein I tagged you to confirm me some listening answers ?
Hey ! i do not remember most of the answers now... if the question in particular is mentioned i can answer