+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Very first question 21 is what changes tom has to do ? Then she said putting your own research dats a option 22 question is why he choose that topic ? He said its something never researched as compare to others so answer is B another question is about packing when tom ask whot things to do with product packinging ? Answrr she said is it is irrelevant to topic . Another answer is product image change i dont remember the question exactly . Rest recall me others if u remember
they were discussing something about the author s book

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
It has to be landscape which is Option C, because the speaker clearly mentioned that the Landscape Garden is the most popular and sought after amongst our visitors. Anyways I mean the first garden she spoke about was the right answer and that was option C

And the question was which one is the most popular garden!!!
That's perfect bro...

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Don't you think the desert ant passage title should hav e been "Life in the Sahara"?

That looks more appropriate doesn't it. As it describes about different species and how difficult it is to live in the Sahara.
I m not a master in IELTS reading. But though I have attempted my 7th time.. !!! I have been scoring consistently above 8.5 in reading. Hope i did well this time as well, fortunately! I opted beating the heat option A. my kind advice for interpreting this kind of questions would b to read well the first and last paragraph of the essay. Esp.. last. If u could recollect properly... In the last paragraph, the author summation is completely about a general view of evolution how to adapt to heat n other extreme environment. He would hav touched abt ants only at the starting sentence alone... Tat unless sahara temp don't change... Other than tat.. its abt adapting to environment. So. Beat the heat would be the apt answer. Sorry if it discourages u. I m no mean judge to say which is correct. But with my experience in so many attempts i figured tis out. Hope it helps everyone who r gonna sit future exams. Cheers. Good luck

Sandhu001

May 24, 2018
So you are saying, we can start with Dear Mr. And end with faithfully right??
We have to write with dear because it is there in question nd as it is our manager at higher post so designate him with mr nd ends with faithfully nd i am 100%sure in it . Thanx