Corridors
Colour
Size
Screens
Advertisements
Glass: I can't really remember
Layout
Square of a town centre
Here, I answer, color, but some guys mention that the answer is colored coded not color, I hope color is correct answer, because I also made a lot of mistakes in part 3 and 4, other answers I wrote are, Glass, layout, advertisements, square,color, feeling I wrote stress, but the first question in this part 31, and 32, missed the answers, I hope other answers in this section are correct.

Bignames

Jan 20, 2020
Here, I answer, color, but some guys mention that the answer is colored coded not color, I hope color is correct answer, because I also made a lot of mistakes in part 3 and 4, other answers I wrote are, Glass, layout, advertisements, square,color screens, feeling I wrote stress, but the first question in this part 31, and 32, missed the answers, I hope other answers in this section are correct.

sourabha_in

Jan 3, 2020
on 18th jan test in canada .. Did anyone had listening with first section stolen bag, then urban planning development, then something regarding supermarkets .. please share answers in case anyone had this exam !
Off-topic: I heard that writing marks are better provided in exams in Canada. Please share your experience. Or any insight!

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Was there any answer bulletin research in research ? Ielts india

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Plz discuss answer of 15th question
Answer was 8 or 12....
Plz discuss Indian exam only

Olugbogo

Sep 29, 2018
Here, I answer, color, but some guys mention that the answer is colored coded not color, I hope color is correct answer, because I also made a lot of mistakes in part 3 and 4, other answers I wrote are, Glass, layout, advertisements, square,color, feeling I wrote stress, but the first question in this part 31, and 32, missed the answers, I hope other answers in this section are correct.
Well, I think the question was coding not coded. It should be colour/color coding

Olugbogo

Sep 29, 2018
The answers of part 2 listening,
1_ I can't remember the answer, I choosed the answer randomly,
2_ children should sleep early.
3_ I think I choose mobile phone , not sure
4_ I think I choose snack,or like that, not sure ,
5_ I choose first ten parents ,
6_I can't remember, I think I choose pay in school or like that,

*The second question about map;
I think all answers on right side, but I think I made some mistakes, I hope my answers are correct.
It's going to be fine. Let's just be hopeful.