IELTS GT 18 Jan 2020 - Paper based test - Join here

AndreiTeige

Jan 24, 2020
One at the middle, at the reception area
The second at the north
Third, just below Kayaks
Fourth, above Kayaks
I had the same test, I remember on listening:
July Saturday 375 (money) Mask Indoor/indoors, (not sure), Certificate, Lake, Health Homework, And on part 4 with the airport 30- roof 31-32-33 dont remember 34- advertising 35 color 36 layout 37 screens 38 size 39 glass 40 square
Also the map I remember A E, F B, ( I put first B F, then I changed It to F B , hope it is right)
Also do you remember that question on part 3, why the speaker was interested in that animals ? ( forgot their name) I've put because ordinary people or something,
I remember that with kids (Cell phones I marked first, and then I changed it to video games..)
Also it was something with 10 parents..
Even more the parents should let their money on school, or something ( I forgot the question)

Some of the answers for reading , I remember on part 1 it was like Dopamine, memory, Part 2 Medication, blood, electricity, price, Part 3 I remember on tasks 37-40 40 was true (some with the books) 38 was true as well (something about if the teachers were enthusiastic ) 39 false or not given But I m sure there were 2 TRUE 1 false and 1 not given

Olugbogo

Sep 29, 2018
Y
I had the same test, I remember on listening:
July Saturday 375 (money) Mask Indoor/indoors, (not sure), Certificate, Lake, Health Homework, And on part 4 with the airport 30- roof 31-32-33 dont remember 34- advertising 35 color 36 layout 37 screens 38 size 39 glass 40 square
Also the map I remember A E, F B, ( I put first B F, then I changed It to F B , hope it is right)
Also do you remember that question on part 3, why the speaker was interested in that animals ? ( forgot their name) I've put because ordinary people or something,
I remember that with kids (Cell phones I marked first, and then I changed it to video games..)
Also it was something with 10 parents..
Even more the parents should let their money on school, or something ( I forgot the question)

Some of the answers for reading , I remember on part 1 it was like Dopamine, memory, Part 2 Medication, blood, electricity, price, Part 3 I remember on tasks 37-40 40 was true (some with the books) 38 was true as well (something about if the teachers were enthusiastic ) 39 false or not given But I m sure there were 2 TRUE 1 false and 1 not given
The first question was : people yawn to reflect lack of oxygen T F NG

AndreiTeige

Jan 24, 2020
Y

The first question was : people yawn to reflect lack of oxygen T F NG
Yes you re right, I remember that, (oxygen) was the missing word. Idk the text number 3 was soo hard, especially that part with Crowl, New Poems, with matching what the writer said.

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I've taken test recently and I need your help about below question.

Paragraph said "Customer should come to local store to apply for refund".

The question was "Refund can be applied through online".

Should the answer be FALSE or Not-Given.

I answered FALSE. pls help me.

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I've taken test recently and I need your help about below question.

Paragraph said "Customer should come to local store to apply for refund".

The question was "Refund can be applied through online".

Should the answer be FALSE or Not-Given.

I answered FALSE. pls help me.

I can understand that the answer can be "Not Given" because the paragraph does not talk about "online". However, the paragraph clearly says users "SHOULD" come in person to the store. So in this case, will it be FALSE or NOT-GIVEN?. Thank You.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I can understand that the answer can be "Not Given" because the paragraph does not talk about "online". However, the paragraph clearly says users "SHOULD" come in person to the store. So in this case, will it be FALSE or NOT-GIVEN?. Thank You.
Usually fales statements should be deliberately wrong meaning if you call the company and asked whether or not you can apply online they cannot say we told you NO (when it was not given ... it still could be yes) .

Unless If it was false then they should have stated online applications are not accepted or applications are only accepted in person

However I didn't had that question:) i think your answer should be false
Back to the example there is almost no way to get an answer as yes you can apply online if enquire about it

Last edited: