+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
what about listening Map answers ? and Number 25?

I missed three in listening and for sure they are wrong but I am curious about no. 19 and 25. For 19. I marked H or G and 25. A - Farmers financial decision rest on Accountant.
I doubt anybody remembers Map choices and 21-25 now, full answers have been posted a few pages back but we miss some answers.

Hope for the best today!

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
what about listening Map answers ? and Number 25?

I missed three in listening and for sure they are wrong but I am curious about no. 19 and 25. For 19. I marked H or G and 25. A - Farmers financial decision rest on Accountant.
really difficult to remember now exactly the order.. but we figured few answers in this thread, which were updated regularly.. so anyone receiving unexpected scores can cross check and know where they stand. Writing and Speaking can be completely unpredictable as these are up to one's individual performance.

Reactions: djluvrocks

yhan

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Some are administered by IDP too. Although it shouldn't really make a difference apart from 'when' they release the results on result day.

You won't need the candidate number to check your results.

@All - Check your results here on this link - https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Candidates in EST timezone will likely see results first. My best guess is around 8-10 PM EST tonight followed by CST, PST and so on.

I got the email from Test Center. It says that the results will be issued tomorrow.

chidambaramp

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
that would mean that they will courier the results tomorrow , but i hope the results are released today via online :)
Normally they ask us to collect it from office rite. For courier they charge extra. Then why she they mention results will be issued tomorrow

Joshva

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Normally they ask us to collect it from office rite. For courier they charge extra. Then why she they mention results will be issued tomorrow
The test center where i took the test(dallas,TX) , asked us to submit a envelope with our mailing address and informed us that they will be mailing the results after 13 days .They did not charge anything extra .
Did any one in east cost got their results?

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Request you to please post your state/province you gave test in so that we have an Idea of which ones are released. Thanks

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
West coast - Bay Area

Took my test in Hayward, CA