+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

sergvhp

Jul 31, 2018
we're not typing it in a computer to make it one word.. anyways... the requirement is ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER.. so writing September 14 or 14 September with a space is acceptable.

And for your question whether the Learner would need a practical test to achieve full licence to drive, it was mentioned clearly in the reading passage and the answer is TRUE. If you have answered NG, you chose wrong answer.
Okies. Fingers crossed for the numbers

pashi_26

Mar 14, 2009
hello all,
I'm newbie here, so pardon my question.
How does it help knowing answers from other candidates and for a specific date exam?
I mean do these answers repeat? if so, for which questions?

Or are you guys just validating your answers with others?

I'm confused.

P.S: I also asked this in another thread, but not sure if I get any reply. so asking here again.

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
hello all,
How does it help knowing answers from other candidates and for a specific date exam?

I'm confused.

P.S: I also asked this in another thread, but not sure if I get any reply. so asking here again.
Doesn't help much. Questions don't repeat. Prepare yourself with tough sample tests. Then test day should be smooth sailing.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Thanks.
But, why you guys are sharing the answers here?
Don't even dare to think that IELTS will use these passages or listening sections in future exams, or may be they will at some point but def not when you take your exam.. LOL.. jokes apart, everyone is just curious to know if they got right answers and are validating it against what others wrote as answers in their exams, so if maximum number of people are on same page with an answer, we validated it as right and then you can calculate your band accordingly without having to wait for a surprise on result day. That's all! everyone on this blog did their best to prepare for exams, I guess you're too. All the best!

pashi_26

Mar 14, 2009
Thanks guys :)
I just started and thinking about taking the IELTS and booked the test for November. There is a ridiculous wait time for the exam.
Can someone please guide me or reply with the link where I can get practice tests for General test?

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I just started and thinking about taking the IELTS and booked the test for November. There is a ridiculous wait time for the exam.
Can someone please guide me or reply with the link where I can get practice tests for General test?
You're on wrong thread.. anyways you have several tests here in each volume for both Academic and General, just create a free account and practice.

https://ieltsonlinetests.com/ielts-online-practice-tests-free

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
Wow thats a long wait. Are you from Bay Area? Ideally 3 - 4 weeks is more than enough to prepare for this exam.

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
I went through most of the sessions in this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCglDIsg_Z9mE2oT9hsrbzFA

The techniques mentioned here helped me in speaking for over 2 minutes non-stop (PPF method) and writing in a structured way for both the writing tasks.

Keep doing listening tests here: (they post daily sample listening tests)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIgELCOfrcYA9jWF4TOJUnQ

The level is a notch above the actual test in most cases.

Reactions: pashi_26

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
hello all,

I'm confused.

That's the most risible question I have heard in a long time on this forum. Well, glad to know you're just beginning.

Here's a link to all Cambridge Tests from 1 - 13 in a convenient zip file that you can download, unzip and practice without internet - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pPb6O9g6xAd5hNNKfF4jVqvNBTiQ6Ppx

It also includes the audio clips for Listening Section. Good luck!

@All - Let's not deviate and stay on the intended topic.

Reactions: pashi_26

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
For question 4 in Reading, there is NO skills word given in the question. it ends with Driving. So, it should be Not Given

For question 1 in Listening, I believe the answer should be 14th-September / 14-September / September-14 / September-14th. The answer should be either one word or one number or you can have both one word and number in a single word. So, you should use a dash[-] or dor[.] or colon [:] to make these two individual numbers as a single word
one word and/or a number means for the answer you can have:
one word
one number
one word + a number
so no need for any dashes or colon...hopefully they won't mark that wrong if you do add it.