+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Training - 24th March, 2018

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,
How many of you will be taking the upcoming 24th March, GT Test? Are you taking the test with IDP or British Council? Have you taken it before or is it your first time? What is your current CRS and how much are you expecting it to increase? Let's share important tips and practice materials. And later after the test we can compare/share ANSWER Key. And if anyone can create a whatsapp group, that would be great too as most existing groups in the threads are either too old or not active anymore. So if you make a group, please share so we can all join in and it will benefit us all. Thanks!

As for me, I will be taking the test with British Council in Saudi Arabia and this will be my third time.

First Attempt: LRWS : 9,6.5,7.5,6
Second Attempt: LRWS: 7,7,7,7

Current CRS: 401
Expected Increase after hitting CLB 9 in all modules: 450+
What about you?

Reactions: afarrakh

babar96

Mar 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
How many of you will be taking the upcoming 24th March, GT Test? Are you taking the test with IDP or British Council? Have you taken it before or is it your first time? What is your current CRS and how much are you expecting it to increase? Let's share important tips and practice materials. And later after the test we can compare/share ANSWER Key. And if anyone can create a whatsapp group, that would be great too as most existing groups in the threads are either too old or not active anymore. So if you make a group, please share so we can all join in and it will benefit us all. Thanks!

As for me, I will be taking the test with British Council in Saudi Arabia and this will be my third time.

First Attempt: LRWS : 9,6.5,7.5,6
Second Attempt: LRWS: 7,7,7,7

Current CRS: 401
Expected Increase after hitting CLB 9 in all modules: 450+
What about you?
can u please create whatsapp group and share the link here