June 13th
Shopping
Wednesday
Chinese
Radio

Listening choose one option :
Red trails (C) : native plants and wildlife
The one was everyday about jet ski,
Advanced booking needed for shopping (C) .
Last one was rock climbing (C). Event canceled

In map I'm only sure about the third option I put letter H, last one I put F but not sure. I never identified which was the initial point and got panic

The questions about ask information, observer something like that I just tried luck as I completely got lost

Small scale
Budget
Nuts (not sure)

4th section listening:

Electricity
Forms
Businesses
Store
Powder
China had 600: factories or shops or industries (to be confirmed)
Agriculture
Starch or mixed (to be confirmed)
Holes
Demand

I think I won't get higher than 5 this time in listening hahaha :confused::(

READING:
Did you find Reading difficult ? Is the first time I couldn't finish it

confidence
objectives
local branches
Tone
feedback
sort code
updates

Last text :

Velxxx - smooth to ride option
Deci - for fashionable people
Mxxx - difficult to ride (that is why they came up with velxxxx in the same para with padles on the wheel)
Not sure what was left but there was one more

In 1960 the output in the US went up to 60%: could be not given or false but true as well hahaha
40. The number 40 is false because mountain bikes only represent 35% of the bikes sold in US.

how can it be 62 matilda when it only wanted 1 number or 1 word????

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Anyonesure on section 2 Please post answer patterns my idea is
C A B A B C and then map

Last edited:

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I strongly believe Ielts should either disclose answers after exam or should declare results earlier at least for listening and reading

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I strongly believe Ielts should either disclose answers after exam or should declare results earlier at least for listening and reading
I am not even sure how they evaluate the writing and speaking sections. They should publish our evaluated sheets as well with the band score so that we it will help us to improve our band score for the next test. I am sure I read somewhere that you need to pay extra to get a feedback from test checker for your exam. They can open your evaluated sheets and give you the feedback based on your test performance but still they wont release the actual test sheets.

Reactions: anuch2588

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Most probably it is declared by 1 am est. On 13th day. Last time I got it at the same time. However I had to check by my own as no sms was sent
This test was easier than the one that you took last time? I am just asking because incase if I need to retake the test I will be better prepared than this.

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
This test was easier than the one that you took last time? I am just asking because incase if I need to retake the test I will be better prepared than this.
Actually yes.. It was quite easy compared to last time specifically reading section .. Listening I found good but unfortunately I messed up with answers but high hopes for 8 bands

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Actually yes.. It was quite easy compared to last time specifically reading section .. Listening I found good but unfortunately I messed up with answers but high hopes for 8 bands
I messed up in Listening so may need to prepare hard for the next one because it may be harder than this.