+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts General American countries 10th November

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Bike name Cxxx- popular toy - question paraphrased as nothing more than a fun item

Bike name Dxx - trendsetting people used them - question paraphrased as a popular item for fashionable people

Bike name Vxx - i think this was unstable mentioned in the last couple of lines as para C

Bike name Macmillan - put foot paddles - question paraphrased as changed the way bicycles were run
These all are correct. I also wrote the same.

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Yes, in paragraph D there was a sentence like "mass production of bicycles was initiated".
This paragraph also described the forming of modern bike structure. So I picked paragraph D twice.
The question was about the first bike mass production and I wrote B because that was first bike in opertn with 400 on order

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I remembered there’s a question what makes special?Is the answer feedback or presentation
If I remeber it right I wrote Evaluation because teachers can evaluation and volunteers can give you feedback as well.

The question was method of ——/ feedback is method of evaluation. So evaluation I wrote

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
If I remeber it right I wrote Evaluation because teachers can evaluation and volunteers can give you feedback as well.

The question was method of ——/ feedback is method of evaluation. So evaluation I wrote
I wanted to write evaluation but then the question asked to pick one word from the text. So I chose feedback

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
In listening section 2 question 11 I heard her saying yellow trail has a tower from where you can watch jungle... Does it mean you can watch wild animals..

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
In listening section 2 question 11 I heard her saying yellow trail has a tower from where you can watch jungle... Does it mean you can watch wild animals..
She said panoramic view which does not mean that from the top you can see wildlife means animals. Red trail is right where they can go through the jungle and see animals.

Reactions: anuch2588