IELTS British Council- 28th october

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Thanks for the advice @Yuvraj Singh. I have found and attempted Listening questions from YouTube, however I do not know how good they are.

I will be concentrating on Reading for the next couple of days. I seem to give the wrong answer when it comes to T/F/NG many a time. ieltsliz.com provides good tips and its even better that others are contributing by sharing recent questions.

I will be appearing in a center in Mississauga, Canada.
T/F/NG is a tricky thing in reading.....just read the question and check whether anything is given according to the question or not....if the information given is matching with the question, it is True, but if it contradicts the question, it is false. And if there is slightest of information missing in the para, it must be NG...try this

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
T/F/NG is a tricky thing in reading.....just read the question and check whether anything is given according to the question or not....if the information given is matching with the question, it is True, but if it contradicts the question, it is false. And if there is slightest of information missing in the para, it must be NG...try this
About listening part, do this from Cambridge book, it is indeed a good book, and ofcourse the book you get from ur center IDP/BC

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am also taking the IELTS test on Oct 28. This is my first GT. I had taken an AT back in 2009 where I had LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7. Since then, I believe I have been able to improve my English largely because I studied abroad in English medium from 2011 until today. However, a test is a test and I cannot afford to take it lightly. I have been practising ROAD TO IELTS and Cambridge Insights into IELTS 1-10. Besides, I and another colleague of mine have been working together on speaking and writing. I am hoping to repeat my earlier feat and probably improve on Speaking.

Thanks,
maplenow

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
For those of you who have previously/recently attempted - Did you all get headphones for the Listening test or was it the Loud Speaker? Share your experiences so that others can make use of any when they attempt.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
You get headphones attached to our seat
Where was your test centre?

I called up the centre that I am appearing at and they have told me that they only have loud speakers. I guess I should have first checked with all the centres around here.

Slim83

Feb 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I am attempting the test another time after trying several time. i will be appearing at the Heartland English Center on November 2. Will anyone be appearing on this day?