+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic 3rd March 2018 Answer Key

ieltslistener

Mar 7, 2018
Please post answers for IELTS 10th of March
Dear candidate,

We can't possibly post answers for an exam that has not held. Please search for the discussion thread on IELTS 10th March answer key. I believe you will start seeing different posts on the likely answers shortly after your exam.

Best wishes.

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
I asked the ilets teacher..u are right in this..the answer is NG..but he wasn't sure of All over NEW Zealand question to be false or True..wht did u chose for that one? And what about course 2 part time question? Did u pick NG?
Yes, i also agree with you on the course 2 part time question. It was NG.

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
I asked the ilets teacher..u are right in this..the answer is NG..but he wasn't sure of All over NEW Zealand question to be false or True..wht did u chose for that one? And what about course 2 part time question? Did u pick NG?
On the NZ question "throughout" means in each and every part of NZ. The answer was True.

Reactions: samuelrajsrinivasan

Dr. Re

Dec 14, 2017
Hi colleagues,
To academic IELTS candidates who took their test on 3rd march 2018

Anyone remembers answer keys of the third reading passage that was about "Australian farming in rural areas and literacy"

There was yes no not given
Match information
Choose 3 pieces of information that were included in the text

Dr. Re

Dec 14, 2017
O
Hi colleagues,
To academic IELTS candidates who took their test on 3rd march 2018

Anyone remembers answer keys of the third reading passage that was about "Australian farming in rural areas and literacy"

There was yes no not given
Match information
Choose 3 pieces of information that were included in the text
One of the yes no not given was

Job prospects were hard for women after they become literate..

Lovely919

Mar 8, 2018
Reading True/false answers are as below:

last section:

1) all over the country: True (first para second line).
2) smell through nose: False (smells through tounge)
3) food habit changes seasonals: True ( december fruits, else main predators)
4) regrow tails larger: Not given (second page first para says it regrows but not saying how much long)
5) some people believe poisonous: True
(This one was tricky, but very easy second page second para first line : started with like contrary to this, however it is not venomous- which clearly says some people believe but its not the case.

middle section : True/false

1) Financial help: NG
2) COURSE outline with employers : True
(it was written that designed with businesses)
3) certificate 2: I don’t remeber but was NG
4) certificate for professionl: true
5) must require certificate 3: false ( certificate 3 or experience)

These are correct answers guys.

other answers are as:

last section heading:
1) first para: physical chara/ typical habitant
2) second: established
3) third : temperature
4) fourth: main predators( the food december para)
5) fifth: reproduction (eggs one)
6) sixth: self safety
7) sveen: damage environment
8) eighth: protecting habitants/ prospects

The above answers are nearly right except first and last I guess prospects and typical are correct one, but not sure.

middle sections: Ignore orders/sigluar/plural

1) snowball effect
2) roles
3) tasks
4) profit
5) divided-leadership -somthing like that
6) basic rules
7) pets : C
8) cheapest : last para
9) open in new premises: C
10) longest hours: A
11) personal interest: last para of first divide section
label heading 15-20
12) emmergencies : last para
13) language: second last
14) notes writing : third para
15) long hours : first para
16) doctor attention istrategy : second para
17 and 18) update new details and patients health details: middle para which says receptionist contact for update
19) can talk to other health carers: third last para which says talk to doctor frindly manner he can suggest to whom to talk

That’s all I hve remebered, above answeres are almost right except two which I mentioned earlier section-3 first and last heading question.

Those who don’t agree with my andwers can see the score on 16th :p. Likely to get 8-8.5 ;)

Listening was not so easy for me so not posting my answeres anything can happen.

All the best.

Tell something about writting task1 or task 2

And where r u from and where you took tha test..if u van contact olz reply

omer7860

Mar 11, 2018
Hi all,

Anyone remember anything from Listening section?
Last paragraph of birds extinction was bit confusion for me....
if you know any of answers please post.

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
The question states that some people believe that Skinks are poisonous. The answer to this question is in the sentence highlighted below;

"Despite rumours to the contrary, skinks are all completely harmless to humans, being neither poisonous nor able to inflict damage with their teeth"

The above statement can be paraphrased below as;

"Skinks are not harmful to humans, they are not poisonous and cannot inflict damage with their teeth, despite rumours to the contrary"

I have bolded the text containing the answer to the question. The answer is clearly "TRUE"
It's unfortunate you've changed the meaning of that statement to suit your needs. Just check where you have now placed contrary to the rumours statement; it's very wrong. I say NG, but at this point we can wait for Friday, the 16th. All the best .

ieltslistener

Mar 7, 2018
It's unfortunate you've changed the meaning of that statement to suit your needs. Just check where you have now placed contrary to the rumours statement; it's very wrong. I say NG, but at this point we can wait for Friday, the 16th. All the best .
I simply paraphrased the statement for our understanding and not to suit my needs.

Thanks and all the best too.

Reactions: samuelrajsrinivasan

Karunasunil

Mar 15, 2018
Are the results for 3rd march 2018 GT out...I got an email saying it wil be online on 17th...but there is a drop box of 3rd march in the results site