+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Still no results? that is bad on their part. They should give an explanation. Something concrete.
Is there any rough guess how many people are still stuck there? Is it that there will be only 5-10 unlucky victims like us or there is a huge number?

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
And what about the 1st Feb test, the results are declared today but is there any news of people being withheld again?

Have they released results of everyone or not? Any stupid delay emails sent out in bulk?

aabeeroy

Feb 9, 2018
And what about the 1st Feb test, the results are declared today but is there any news of people being withheld again?

Have they released results of everyone or not? Any stupid delay emails sent out in bulk?
I don't think the results for 1st Feb are out. Jan 20 results came out. Officially the results for 1st Feb is tomm.

OMS78

Feb 8, 2018
I am from Riyadh Saudi Arabia, exam held on 6th Jan 2018.

Today's update:

Next update:

At this time we cannot give you a definite date for the release of results as the analysis undertaken is an extensive process. The release of results will not be delayed for any longer than necessary but appropriate measures must be taken to protect the integrity of all IELTS results.

We will provide you with an update on progress of the analysis on or before Thursday 22nd February 2018.

Last edited:

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
I am from Riyadh Saudi Arabia, took exam on 6th Jan 2018.

Today's update:

Next update:

At this time we cannot give you a definite date for the release of results as the analysis undertaken is an extensive process. The release of results will not be delayed for any longer than necessary but appropriate measures must be taken to protect the integrity of all IELTS results.

We will provide you with an update on progress of the analysis on or before Thursday 22nd February 2018.
Omg!
It is looking scary!

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
I have written to Cambridge(uk),BC(uk) and IDP(india) as below:
---------------------------------------------
Really frustrating.The exam was conducted on Jan 6th and still your so called investigation is going on.Fad up with your updates that investigation is going on.It just an exam guys,not a crime case.Even if you need to reevaluate it should take another 13 days.
Please at least cancel the exam,no need to refund,but at least provide peace!

Sick of you people.Such a shame!

No Thanks&Regards

Gourav
----------------------------------------------------

CS Deepthi

Jan 9, 2018
Got ECA report for Bachelors degree. Still waiting for Master's certificate from the university. Any issue? Is it ok to submit after 1 month to WES?
Really worried.

alialkenani

Jan 21, 2018
today I received this email from the BC , I don't know what shall I do

Re: Notification of Investigation Outcome

We refer to the investigation into your IELTS test result for the 06-Jan-2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS
test. As a result of these procedures, the test result for the 06-Jan-2018 came under scrutiny and has been investigated.

The investigation has determined that there is reasonable evidence to show that the result is not a reliable indicator of your English language ability.

In the interests of fairness to all candidates and the integrity of the test, the IELTS Test Partners withhold any results in which we do not have confidence.

To ensure the integrity and reliability of the test, all IELTS candidates are required to agree to the Candidate Declaration at the time of registration. The Candidate Declaration you agreed to states:

• I understand that the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all candidates and Recognising Organisations to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results and that the IELTS Test Partners therefore reserve the right to withhold test results temporarily or permanently, or to cancel test results which have been issued, if they consider those results to be unreliable for reasons of suspected malpractice or any other irregularity in the test process.
  • I understand that if I am suspected of engaging in any form of malpractice, or do anything that might damage the integrity and security of IELTS, I may not receive a test result, and my test fee will not be refunded.
  • I understand that if any other person attempts to take the IELTS test in my place, both I and such person will be liable to prosecution.
  • I understand that details of any malpractice (including evidence of suspected malpractice) that has been established, is suspected, or is being formally investigated, may be provided to Recognising Organisations, including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.
The following actions will be taken:

• The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations

please anyone have experience with this issue please tell me

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
today I received this email from the BC , I don't know what shall I do

Re: Notification of Investigation Outcome

We refer to the investigation into your IELTS test result for the 06-Jan-2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS
test. As a result of these procedures, the test result for the 06-Jan-2018 came under scrutiny and has been investigated.

The investigation has determined that there is reasonable evidence to show that the result is not a reliable indicator of your English language ability.

In the interests of fairness to all candidates and the integrity of the test, the IELTS Test Partners withhold any results in which we do not have confidence.

To ensure the integrity and reliability of the test, all IELTS candidates are required to agree to the Candidate Declaration at the time of registration. The Candidate Declaration you agreed to states:

• I understand that the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all candidates and Recognising Organisations to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results and that the IELTS Test Partners therefore reserve the right to withhold test results temporarily or permanently, or to cancel test results which have been issued, if they consider those results to be unreliable for reasons of suspected malpractice or any other irregularity in the test process.
  • I understand that if I am suspected of engaging in any form of malpractice, or do anything that might damage the integrity and security of IELTS, I may not receive a test result, and my test fee will not be refunded.
  • I understand that if any other person attempts to take the IELTS test in my place, both I and such person will be liable to prosecution.
  • I understand that details of any malpractice (including evidence of suspected malpractice) that has been established, is suspected, or is being formally investigated, may be provided to Recognising Organisations, including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.
The following actions will be taken:

• The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations

please anyone have experience with this issue please tell me
This is unbelievable ...where did you appear? Did something happen during your test?