+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

jasmitsc

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate your response. After few follow up I got an email exactly you put up here. These people are looting and careless I guess.
well, we can only wait or re-attempt. We really don't have much choice, I have already given an attempt out of frustration, results of which are expected by this weekend, so fingers crossed and come 6th April my 6th Jan attempt will also complete 3 months. So, I personally am going to forget about that attempt if the results don't come through by 6th. We can really.. just try! All the best man!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
just realized the signature is not visible while accessing the mobile site.

and now I realized after logging in from the desktop that you already have the ITA. lol congratulations!

Are you even here in India ? and that's a great score man will pm you if I need tips for my next attempt
Thanks and yup, in Mumbai

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I appeared again on 3rd march and got my TRF today. Got my desired score this time, I am done with IELTS.

My pain is over now, but must say that I had a bitter experience with IELTS, they are just looking for an excuse to eat people's money. All they care about is money and integrity check is just a facade on the scam running behind, be careful.

All the best to folks who are yet to overcome IELTS.

Reactions: jasmitsc

jasmitsc

Feb 10, 2018
I appeared again on 3rd march and got my TRF today. Got my desired score this time, I am done with IELTS.

My pain is over now, but must say that I had a bitter experience with IELTS, they are just looking for an excuse to eat people's money. All they care about is money and integrity check is just a facade on the scam running behind, be careful.

All the best to folks who are yet to overcome IELTS.
Congratulations Man!

Same here even i re-appeared on the 3rd and got my desired result. The TRF is expected to be in by tomorrow. God knows! what is up with them but they clearly have some issues to fix!

Moeedkh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hi,

Can anybody share with a good source to download IELTS preparation materiel ? I am looking for difficult material in listening and writing.

Rg,
Moeed