+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah! We all can score 9 in every section. But, the big problem is we're all still suffering!
My 14 Feb test:
Speaking 8.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 6.5
Listening 8.5
Overall 8
-----
Another Test on December
Speaking 7
Reading 8
Writing 7
Listening 7
Overall 7.5
----
I keep discussing answers and I know it's useless to do so. But, what else I can do? I keep talking because I'm really frustrated. Hopefully this time we make it!
Look at the number attempts I had ..... every time only one section is pulling me down. I know whatever we have done can’t change after discussing here and ultimately results will be out in 13 days..... but just to control ur anxiety and to keep urself calm ... we all come here and discuss. Hope and faith !

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Look at the number attempts I had ..... every time only one section is pulling me down. I know whatever we have done can’t change after discussing here and ultimately results will be out in 13 days..... but just to control ur anxiety and to keep urself calm ... we all come here and discuss. Hope and faith !
True!
--
Listening is what scares me the most. Because one wrong answer could cost you a lot. It can be really easy sometimes like Feb 14, though often they make MSQs really challenging. Matching questions could be also confusing under exam pressure.
But reading is more flexible. U don't have to rush. At least first 20 questions are really easy! Sometimes 1 tricky question in the first half and 2-3 in the second half. But, this time It was really easy. Usually, in question 40, they ask for summary or title for the passage which happens to be 50-50

Classyrahul

Apr 7, 2019
Can somebody pls tell listening answers of question no. 25-30 ( match the following) in abcd as I only remember the sequence and forgot the logic behind it

Defender90

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
True!
--
Listening is what scares me the most. Because one wrong answer could cost you a lot. It can be really easy sometimes like Feb 14, though often they make MSQs really challenging. Matching questions could be also confusing under exam pressure.
But reading is more flexible. U don't have to rush. At least first 20 questions are really easy! Sometimes 1 tricky question in the first half and 2-3 in the second half. But, this time It was really easy. Usually, in question 40, they ask for summary or title for the passage which happens to be 50-50
Totally agree. And if you fail in listening in the first 30 minutes, you can simply go out of exam.
That's why I always want to be sure that I did correct otherwise there s no point to stay till the end of exam

Reactions: Hessam

harrysandh9

Apr 6, 2019
I think u’ll got thru this time. Ur listening answers are similar to mine
Listening - what have u marked for lift?
21) ques listening ....do u knw what were the other options B,C?
Q) 25-30 are still suspense for me......30) trainers ans?

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Listening - what have u marked for lift?
21) ques listening ....do u knw what were the other options B,C?
Q) 25-30 are still suspense for me......30) trainers ans?
I don’t remember my options for map questions but I am sure they were correct
Q21 -24 ( A, B, C,A) 25 - boots - good quality leather coat - colour, women shirt - not made good, skirt - reasonable.

Reactions: harrysandh9