+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
The big problem with GT writing is most of us spend more than 20 min on task 1 . Because unlike Academic, test takers have to make up a story!
I spend 20 mins only. And I am never dissatisfied with my writing. I have got 7, 7.5 and 8 in writing in past, but that time my listening was low. But when I scored well in listening, my writing tanked.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
I have chosen not given as no where in the paragraph it mentioned that you will get registration docs when you purchase car.

So i would not assume the answer and simply state not given as it is not given in the text.
If you buy second hand- you might receive and you might not - depends!
the question said --------> YOU WILL RECEIVE on the day you purchase - So it's false - because it depends if it's available! it was a general statement.

Reactions: neha3008

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
I spend 20 mins only. And I am never dissatisfied with my writing. I have got 7, 7.5 and 8 in writing in past, but that time my listening was low. But when I scored well in listening, my writing tanked.
well I have reached 7.5 , but everytime I got a good mark in writing my listening dropped.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
If you buy second hand- you might receive and you might not - depends!
the question said --------> YOU WILL RECEIVE on the day you purchase - So it's false - because it depends if it's available! it was a general statement.
It was confusing bro. Let’s leave it to them

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Last time L-9, R- 7.5, w - 6.5 and S - 8. I wasn’t expecting 6.5 in listening. I requested EOR, it never changed. What can we do post that... you can request EOR only once

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Last time L-9, R- 7.5, w - 6.5 and S - 8. I wasn’t expecting 6.5 in listening. I requested EOR, it never changed. What can we do post that... you can request EOR only once
My EOR was not successful too! I got all 8.5 - 6.5 in writing :( Overall 8.0 but useless :(

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
oh wow!
in today's exam i did not write any example..will it impact my scores?
Examples are not necessary as long as you support your ideas perfectly! I can even have a higher impression if you can explain your topic sentences without any example! But, for a 40-minute writing, using examples is really helpful.

Reactions: neha3008

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Guys can someone help me with these questions:
Listening MSQs
--
... the website ,,,,
I chose really easy and ....
--------
what she need to do .. ...runner's ....
Foot ....
I wanted to choose size and weight but I choce the option that said something about FOOT

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019
lucky you!!
7.5 in writing is an impressive score.
today i made a big blunder in.my essawriting....gave no example!!now scared to death!!!
same here ! but one of the members(hassem who scored 7.5 last time ) just told that it is not necessary as long you are explaining well

Reactions: Manahil321