+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019
Yes with the help of that i compiled all the answers for listening on page 10 ( post #148). Can u please have a look? For now 2 are wrong - social impact ( I wrote only social) and economy (I missed this question). Also 2 answers between 25-30 are missing :(. Need to have min 35 correct
was it social impacts or social impact ( does (s ) or not makes a difference?
i hv written social impacts

Defender90

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
If you buy second hand- you might receive and you might not - depends!
the question said --------> YOU WILL RECEIVE on the day you purchase - So it's false - because it depends if it's available! it was a general statement.
It's definitely false in this one!

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
tore his shoe
he said straightforward so i chose clear and straight
Yeah, must be correct. I missed that part and chose very relevant one without being sure of it. So, my wrong answers are 1 from section 1 (about the number), 1 from section 2 (I wrote B C A C A for 11-15, so 12 must have been B), 1 from section 3 first question. Hopefully in section 3, matching questions summary was at the end of report, and question with using more diagrams instead of long sentences was to change the layout of text and one with put in different section. I am pretty sure I don't have any errors in section 4, well at least I hope that :)

BTW, in section 1, I wrote Radio CD. Was it right?

Manahil321

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Yeah, must be correct. I missed that part and chose very relevant one without being sure of it. So, my wrong answers are 1 from section 1 (about the number), 1 from section 2 (I wrote B C A C A for 11-15, so 12 must have been B), 1 from section 3 first question. Hopefully in section 3, matching questions summary was at the end of report, and question with using more diagrams instead of long sentences was to change the layout of text and one with put in different section. I am pretty sure I don't have any errors in section 4, well at least I hope that :)

section 3 options are correct i hope so!
Your can help me with 3rd last mcq i section 4 which was like ____ is possible for some people.
and 4th last which was about a patient

not sure about radio cd as i wrote radio only

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
section 3 options are correct i hope so!
Your can help me with 3rd last mcq i section 4 which was like ____ is possible for some people.
and 4th last which was about a patient

not sure about radio cd as i wrote radio only
telephone is possible for some people
about patient, I can't recall, but I guess it was direction of tunes, sth like that

Reactions: Manahil321

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018

correct. Radio what is CD? only radio!
for me 11-15 = BB ACA -
report suggestions---> i guess mine was the same as yours.
---
we shall wait and wish for the best.

Reactions: Manahil321

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
correct. Radio what is CD? only radio!
for me 11-15 = BB ACA -
report suggestions---> i guess mine was the same as yours.
---
we shall wait and wish for the best.
don't know 2 words were allowed, and I heard CD after radio. Anyway, if CD part is wrong, I assume they count it as a wrong answer? :(

Manahil321

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
don't know 2 words were allowed, and I heard CD after radio. Anyway, if CD part is wrong, I assume they count it as a wrong answer? :(
in 1st section two words were allowed..that's what i am sure about...no one knows who is right or who is wrong

prs10342

Apr 6, 2019
Task 1:
Write a letter to your ex colleague that you are visiting his city. Also tell him that you would like to meet him/her.
In your letter mention:
—share your plan while you’ll be there
—to make necessary arrangements

Task 2:
In most countries, Weddings are bigger and more expensive nowadays than in the past.
Why is this the case?
Is it a negative or positive development?
May I ask which country you are from?