+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 2nd December 2017 answer key

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello Navjot I gave the exam in ludhiana aswell and I fell short in listening 7.5 this time. I have given the exam before on 14 October ludhiana dat time my scores were 8 8 6.5 8 and applied for re-evaluation ,received results today ,are same as before ,moreover I lost my 9000 in my opinion it is wastage of money and time. I feel that they do this purposely ,just want to make money ,process is not transparent at all
That’s sad. By the way, when did you apply for reval and how much time it took to hear from them.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
WOW! AMAZING SCORES! Mine turned out much worse than my August 2017 score... I managed only a 7.5 overall with LRWS 7.5 / 6.5 / 6.5 / 8.5. This is the third time my writing specifically has screwed me up with a "6.5". How did you prepare for your test, if you could kindly share a learning pattern with me? Thank you. Congratulations!
Hey are you targeting for clb9?. What were your scores earlier for writing exactly 6.5?

Navjot1111

Dec 4, 2017
Hello Navjot I gave the exam in ludhiana aswell and I fell short in listening 7.5 this time. I have given the exam before on 14 October ludhiana dat time my scores were 8 8 6.5 8 and applied for re-evaluation ,received results today ,are same as before ,moreover I lost my 9000 in my opinion it is wastage of money and time. I feel that they do this purposely ,just want to make money ,process is not transparent at all
Oh ... Is it so...
What you suggest ..I should not go for re-evaluation?

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Oh ... Is it so...
What you suggest ..I should not go for re-evaluation?
I shared my experience . You can look at Idp website the success rate is around 20% , thus its upto u. I recommend u should give the exam ASAP rather than spending money on re-evaluation ,bcz it would cost u and u would end up in wasting a lot of time if results will come negative after 2 months thanx

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello everyone ,can somebody pls suggest some good resource for writing as i dont know what these guys actually want i have scored 7 in writing too but now they have given 6.5 .So pls share your suggestions.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
That’s sad. By the way, when did you apply for reval and how much time it took to hear from them.
NO bro
Listening and Reading are either right or wrong.Moreover, they are been checked with computers .Only writing is been checked manually. Therefore,if going EOR u should only go for Writing and Speaking. I too wasted my 9000 , i went for EOR of Reading.I got only 5 in reading.Though my overall score was 6.5.
L-7.5
R-5
W-6
S-7

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello everyone ,can somebody pls suggest some good resource for writing as i dont know what these guys actually want i have scored 7 in writing too but now they have given 6.5 .So pls share your suggestions.
Hey what’s your score in other modules?
By the way I too fell short in writing by 0.5 this time too. Don’t know exact reason but have heard from few people that liz lessons paid version can help to score 7. No guarantee. Try at your own risk as it involves money.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Hey what’s your score in other modules?
By the way I too fell short in writing by 0.5 this time too. Don’t know exact reason but have heard from few people that liz lessons paid version can help to score 7. No guarantee. Try at your own risk as it involves money.
Where are u from i can provide u material for BAND 7 in Writing