+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 2nd December 2017 answer key

sweene

Dec 4, 2017
same happened with m
Last time I scored L7.5 r8 w7.5 s7.5
This time 8.5,8,w6.5,7.5
I m trying to figure out what have I done wrong in writing. I wrote it well don’t knw why I scored low the task was easy as compared to my pervious attempt. Very disappointed

get your writing reevaluating..your chances to touch 7 are more..they generally improve scores.. Go for it !

sweene

Dec 4, 2017
Is it like in other attempts the other sections were not bringing intended output?

Mine 1st attempt....
L 6.5:mad:
R 9.0
W 7.5
S 7.5

Have to appear again to improve listening score......and worried that in other sections may score less..:(

However, any tips for listening my friend?

the only tip is practice. my listening was bad all throughout my first 3 attempts whereas in other sections i was between 7-8. infact had 8 in writing also. its all about practice and strictly doing it as per exam mode. try to reduce exam anxiety incase u get nervous. Practitce ! Parctice and More Practice will help you touch 8 or above !

you wont score lesser than 7 in other sections, keep practicing them also so that u dont fall below the benchmarked scores

Reactions: maplenow

solpugid

Dec 4, 2017
Just got mine as well
L 8
W 7
R 7.5
S 8.5

My third attempt. Thank God I smashed it this time.Writing score was low though but enough me I think.
I was scared to death cos I lost track in listening from question 21- 26.
The only tip is practice, practice, practice.
All the best guys

N.B I did mine in Nigeria

Reactions: Skychelcy

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
4TH attempt and finally cracked it -
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-7
although low scores..but at last nailed my Listening this time.it took me 4 attempts to get my listening right ..
My tip to all would be - Never give up and always keep trying !!
Good luck all
Was your writing everytime 7 or above?
Just bit curious as people from India usually are purposely scored less in writing