+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 2nd December 2017 answer key

Deepu175

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
My scores are LRWS 9 8.5 6.5 8
Shocked with writing score. It seems they did it purposely.
Are you going for revaluation? I heard they rarely change the score because if score changes they have to reimburse the fee of revaluation. And not only that, they revaluate all LWRS and sometimes lower the score in other modules just to not reimburse. I would suggest writing again rather than this stuff.. I gathered all this info from reading in various forums. Not even sure if is true

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Are you going for revaluation? I heard they rarely change the score because if score changes they have to reimburse the fee of revaluation. And not only that, they revaluate all LWRS and sometimes lower the score in other modules just to not reimburse. I would suggest writing again rather than this stuff.. I gathered all this info from reading in various forums. Not even sure if is true
Well, re-evaluation is done only on selected module that you choose on the eor application form.

Secondly, they cannot reduce scores as it’s rule decided by ielts that either score increases or remains same.

I am not applying for reval as I have already submitted my last attempt and it too lacked 0.5 in writing with other modules almost same.

I somehow feel it’s not transparent process. They should also give us our papers back so that we can glance through and see how they rate as I have really good writing skills and lacking twice in same module raises some concerns about the entire process.

Reactions: Naw

Deepu175

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Well, re-evaluation is done only on selected module that you choose on the eor application form.

Secondly, they cannot reduce scores as it’s rule decided by ielts that either score increases or remains same.

I am not applying for reval as I have already submitted my last attempt and it too lacked 0.5 in writing with other modules almost same.

I somehow feel it’s not transparent process. They should also give us our papers back so that we can glance through and see how they rate as I have really good writing skills and lacking twice in same module raises some concerns about the entire process.
yea me too feel that its not transparent. This is my first attempt but we should be given our papers at least to know why and where we are wrong. I was sure I would get at least 7 in Reading but don't know why I lost...really a huge concern and disappointing to no end.

Reactions: Naw

Navjot1111

Dec 4, 2017
Hi
I gave my IELTS exam on Dec 2, test centre was in Ludhiana. My scores are LRWS 8.5 8 6.5 8. I need 0.5 more in writing. Whats d scope of improvement in re-evaluation? Thanks

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi
I gave my IELTS exam on Dec 2, test centre was in Ludhiana. My scores are LRWS 8.5 8 6.5 8. I need 0.5 more in writing. Whats d scope of improvement in re-evaluation? Thanks
Hi,

If it’s your first attempt I would suggest you sit for another exam rather than wasting time and money on reval.

On the other side, if it’s been multiple times you are getting same score in a particular module (either writing or speaking, listening and reading scores never change) than go for reval.

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
2nd Attempt.. :)
L: 9
R:9
W:8
S: 8
WOW! AMAZING SCORES! Mine turned out much worse than my August 2017 score... I managed only a 7.5 overall with LRWS 7.5 / 6.5 / 6.5 / 8.5. This is the third time my writing specifically has screwed me up with a "6.5". How did you prepare for your test, if you could kindly share a learning pattern with me? Thank you. Congratulations!

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hi
Hello Navjot I gave the exam in ludhiana aswell and I fell short in listening 7.5 this time. I have given the exam before on 14 October ludhiana dat time my scores were 8 8 6.5 8 and applied for re-evaluation ,received results today ,are same as before ,moreover I lost my 9000 in my opinion it is wastage of money and time. I feel that they do this purposely ,just want to make money ,process is not transparent at all