+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 28 July 2018 - Preparations - Answer Comparison - Result Discussion

Moiez

Jul 27, 2018
Hi All,

Im sitting for the General module on July 28th in India.

I'm creating this thread to share resources and tips for the exam and followed by questions and answer discussion.

Feel free to share anything you think is useful.

All the best everyone!

Reactions: sebinjoyn

sebinjoyn

Jun 6, 2018
My spouse attending LRW today at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her examination in going on. Had speaking yesterday. Would be thankful if someone can share the questions and answers here

Jun 30, 2018
My spouse attending LRW today at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her examination in going on. Had speaking yesterday. Would be thankful if someone can share the questions and answers here

Hi sebi, writing was about writing a letter to local municipality about an old building in your area as they have plan of demolishing this building and suggest ways for reshaping the building and ways of paying resources for repairing

Essay was about negative and positive impacts of modern technology and your opinion about it

Reading paras were not difficult it was about laughter the bigger one and others related to expense claims and strikes of company employee

Listening was without a map and related to travellers information, secondly about two students planing for subject selection and last one about a island and effect on natural flora and fauna

Hope she gets full marks

Reactions: sebinjoyn

pashi_26

Mar 14, 2009
hello all,
I'm newbie here, so pardon my question.
How does it help knowing answers from other candidates and for a specific date exam?
I mean do these answers repeat? if so, for which questions?

Or are you guys just validating your answers with others?

I'm confused.