+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

ps_ielts

Feb 2, 2018
I GOT a mail

We refer to your IELTS test of 20 January 2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 20 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results on or before 09 February 2018.
Same here :-(

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I also didn’t get result...mail says next update will be on or before 9 feb...what’s going on??

Has anyone got result in India..if so plz update...

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Got my result ..appeared from UAE for the 1st time.. L8.5, R7,W6,S8.5.. not happy with the writing. I thot i wrote well!! Seems like i have to give it again! . What about the rest from UAE?? Share ur results please.

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Got my result L8.5,R7,W6,S8.5..
I was hoping to get thru the 1st time!! dont know how they evaluated on Writing!! I'm soo upset
Apart from the writing, your bands in all others areas are superb. Just a miss in writing, Sad!!!
By the way, how did you know about your result? Is it IDP or BC? Checked online?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know if it been delayed for all or not.....And that's why I was shocked to hear that. And I just expressed my shock in disbelief.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding......
Oh no worries .. I knew that ..was just asking....but why everybody is saying that didn’t get ..I means it’s weird

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi, just confirming I have got my paper results back, I obtained 8.5L, 9R, 7.5W (don't know why, probably because I tend to write more formally in Step 1 and Step 2 sounds good but robotic), and 8.5 speaking. Enough to get me to 449.
Congrats!! U got a great score!! Ur surely get the ITS in the nexr draw !