+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey. I got the result but when I am filling out My CIC it ask for a Ielts test report form no. How do I get it?

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hey. I got the result but when I am filling out My CIC it ask for a Ielts test report form no. How do I get it?
How did you get your result? If you have received the TRF ( The certificate ) then the TRF number will be there. If you have got the result just by sms or online I suggest to wait till the TRF reaches you. You may search in this forum to derive TRF number even before you got that in hand.

Lipikasahni

Jan 20, 2018
I
I GOT a mail

We refer to your IELTS test of 20 January 2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 20 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results on or before 09 February 2018.
I also got this mail.Do u have any idea what it means?Why is our result delayed?Under what circumstances is the result delayed?

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Hi Guys,

I got the following:

L 8.5
R 9
W 7
S 8

Is it good for a nice amount of points for the PR?

I also got an LLM (Master of Laws) in Canada and I am licenced to practice law in canada, I'm a lawyer in Portugal and working in a bank in Lisbon.

Please share your thoughts

Cheers and congrats / good luck everybody

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014