+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 18 August 2018 result delayed

sajna

Jun 15, 2018
Hi ...I wrote my exam on sep8, 2018 only on May 4 I got the result after a long wait . it took around 6 months

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
Ludhiana
BC
8th attempt
Previous score- LRWS- 8.5,8.0,6.5,7.5
Expected score-LRWS- 8.5,8.5,7.0,7.5
Hi , Can anyone suggest on best resources & books for IELTS general test , specially on writing and listening .. If any of you have and can share please lemme know , it will be helpful

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
Got the result today for 18th August... Received an email as well as message that result is out..

My Score - Listening - 8.5, Reading - 9, Writing - 7, Speaking 7.5 Overall - 8.0
Congrats mate . Can you please share any course material you have .. it will be really helpful .. i tried 2 attempts but need to improve it

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi , Can anyone suggest on best resources & books for IELTS general test , specially on writing and listening .. If any of you have and can share please lemme know , it will be helpful
Hi,

YouTube has many listening tests. I would highly suggest you go over those videos and practice. It worked for me.

As for writing, try getting hold on some tips and practice. Use connectors such as However, furthermore etc. Split into multiple paragraphs. All these small things really help. Understand the format of both the sections. First is a letter and the second is a opinion related question.

Ajay786

Sep 9, 2018
We refer to your IELTS test of January 18, 2020.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analyzed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the January 18, 2020 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on January 18, 2020, please send a scanned handwritten statement to verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT

Instructions:

1. Complete the requested details.

2. Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.

3. Email the form toverification.ielts@idp.com

Your Name

Centre Number

Candidate Number

ID Document Number

Current Address

Email

Date of birth

Signed:

Date:

Regards,

TEAM IDP IELTS

Should i give hand written statement ?
What should I write in statement ?
Please help

Feb 6, 2020
Even my result of 18 jan 2020 is delayed and they have given reason of quality control check, and they said they will send update on or before 27 mar 2020, what should i do