+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 18 August 2018 result delayed

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
Dear IELTS Candidate,

We are writing to advise that due to a processing issue, the results from your IELTS test on 8 September have been delayed.

We understand that this situation is frustrating and we are doing everything possible to deliver your result as quickly as possible.

We will be in touch on Monday 24th September to provide you with an update on progress.

Regards,

Administrator

IDP IELTS – Dubai

This is from idp dubai

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
My result has been withheld for 7 weeks so far.

As a result, I start campaign to ask for reducing investigation time of the results.
https://www.change.org/p/idp-education-ltd-shorten-the-investigation-time-on-withheld-ielts-results

Please support the campaign. Thanks in advance.
there won't be much use of this since even my results were delayed in feb. They only come out once they have evaluated it.. also we sign in teh agreement that the timeline can be delayed..... soo it would be better if you book another exam ( if youre in a hurry ) or just wait

oatoatoat

Sep 22, 2018
there won't be much use of this since even my results were delayed in feb. They only come out once they have evaluated it.. also we sign in teh agreement that the timeline can be delayed..... soo it would be better if you book another exam ( if youre in a hurry ) or just wait
I am sorry to hear that. Has your result still been withheld? Or if your result has been released, please tell me how many weeks you'd wait for?

I started the campaign because I believe that it is unfair.
I realized that we had agreed to the agreement before we took the test. I stated that in the campaign description.
There is no choice.

I need to do something otherwise they will exploit us again and again. Question leads to many changes.