+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 14 dec 2019 ACADEMIC/GT. Lets gather here <3

S@j

Jul 28, 2019
just count the wrong ones :) obviously the right ones are many. You are right the third part was a little bit fast.I made one mistake in the third part as answer came quickly. just moved to the next question immediately and managed the rest of this section.Have you taken your speaking test by the way?
Yes!!! Speaking test was scheduled on Friday and i posted the questions in this group already

Reactions: canaman27

Mimijov

Dec 15, 2019
Please can someone write the answers for listening from question 10 to 30??? Thank you and all the best for all of you

Ayesha19

Dec 15, 2019
I also don't remember the answer for 38 but I wrote the same for section 4 except the plural of number 40 (FURS). I guess it will not be a problem. we are also the same on Section 1. section 2, the map, was also very easy. how was it for you? I hope we will score 35 for band 8.

getatif

Dec 15, 2019
As far as I remember he said clearly whales with s in the end
I think the answer is starfiah because the question was what they caught. but they could not caught the whale. right after saying whales he said they managed to catch starfish.

Ayesha19

Dec 15, 2019
Reactions: S@j

S@j

Jul 28, 2019
Well!!! I think the question was about what men hunt?
The audio says-men go hunting for fish and sometimes whales but women also hunt for jellyfish(or starfish)

As far as I remember

Last edited:

streetfunk

Dec 15, 2019
I remembered there are some words there in listening such as
purpose, technology, headlines ---- I think section 3 about students will do research on media.

Reactions: S@j

Rmita

Apr 26, 2018
sure! I spent about half an hour for section 3 but it was not enough. the only part that I confidently answered was the dates. I couldn't be sure on the T/F/NG part and the three MCQs. It was a bad passage especially the paragraph of T/F/NG.
Hi

Could you please send the answers of date section with a little bit explanation?

I am really afraid of this part