IEC 2020 - Europe/Australia/NZ

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
Hi everyone, I just applied to the Working Holiday pool for the UK applicants. I couldn't find any thread for the new applicants, so I thought I'd start one and we can share our timelines. I'm not sure how long it will take for invitations to apply (ITA) to be distributed, but I'm hoping soon.

I'd like to move to Canada in March; is this likely? I know the work permit just takes about 6 weeks to process, but that doesn't include the time it takes to receive an ITA or complete biometrics.

Please feel free to share your experiences with the process!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, I just applied to the Working Holiday pool for the UK applicants. I couldn't find any thread for the new applicants, so I thought I'd start one and we can share our timelines. I'm not sure how long it will take for invitations to apply (ITA) to be distributed, but I'm hoping soon.

I'd like to move to Canada in March; is this likely? I know the work permit just takes about 6 weeks to process, but that doesn't include the time it takes to receive an ITA or complete biometrics.

Please feel free to share your experiences with the process!
Invitations are issued to individuals in the pool at random - it's basically a lottery. You should be aware that the UK program is always oversubscribed - meaning that there are far more applicants than spaces available. So your wait time may be very short, it might be long, or you may not be issued an invitation at all.

March is likely the earliest that coming to Canada would be possible. This assumes you are randomly selected in an early draw.