+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2014 - International Experience Canada

vikram2015

Apr 8, 2015
Hello,

I jUst joined this forum.

Good news is that now police clearance can be recieved within 7 days from date of Application.
Cheers

What is happening

May 27, 2015
Re: IEC 2014 - International Experience Canada Stage 2 - they lied!

Has anyone else found there to be a delay for stage 2 through mycic at all??

It says on the website they have a service standard of 6 weeks or 42 days for Australian applicants for stage 2 work permit application

I thought that was a maximum as many people seem to be getting there's earlier

As far as I know there's nothing wrong with my application...I filled it out very carefully... it's been 7 weeks and one day STILL no LOI and I am absolutely freaking out and there's nobody to call about it. I sent a case specific enquiry form a few days ago but it says it can take up to 30 business days to reply to that. (great service :\).

Are delays like this normal??

I am supposed to be leaving the country in a month and a half and I really wanna know what's going on.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Submitted Stage 2 mycic application for work permit: April 8th 2015
Apparently Read: April 14th
Email: 'no updates'
Apparently Read: May 24th
STILL WAITING for LOI/ decision/ Any contact 28th May 2015

I've checked all inboxes too

AntzNZ

Jun 12, 2015
Re: IEC 2014 - International Experience Canada Stage 2 - they lied!

What is happening said:
Has anyone else found there to be a delay for stage 2 through mycic at all??

It says on the website they have a service standard of 6 weeks or 42 days for Australian applicants for stage 2 work permit application

I thought that was a maximum as many people seem to be getting there's earlier

As far as I know there's nothing wrong with my application...I filled it out very carefully... it's been 7 weeks and one day STILL no LOI and I am absolutely freaking out and there's nobody to call about it. I sent a case specific enquiry form a few days ago but it says it can take up to 30 business days to reply to that. (great service :\).

Are delays like this normal??

I am supposed to be leaving the country in a month and a half and I really wanna know what's going on.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Submitted Stage 2 mycic application for work permit: April 8th 2015
Apparently Read: April 14th
Email: 'no updates'
Apparently Read: May 24th
STILL WAITING for LOI/ decision/ Any contact 28th May 2015

I've checked all inboxes too
Im having the exact same issue. Mine is now 2 weeks overdue. I am in Canada as was on a long holiday so Im hoping my visa comes through soon as I need to start looking for work.

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
AntzNZ said:
Im having the exact same issue. Mine is now 2 weeks overdue. I am in Canada as was on a long holiday so Im hoping my visa comes through soon as I need to start looking for work.
yes, the all process is delayed, they're working on application submitted on the 12 - 13 april 2015 right now.

AntzNZ

Jun 12, 2015
juju211221 said:
yes, the all process is delayed, they're working on application submitted on the 12 - 13 april 2015 right now.
Thanks Juju211221 - thats a relief as I applied on April 13th - so hopefully will hear from them soon.

gcraig006

May 13, 2013
I am in a similar boat,

I am currently in Canada under the IEC Working Holiday visa, and in the processing of applying for a second. My currently one expires in 2.5 weeks and i still waiting on my LOI. I'm also in the unfortunate position that if i do not receive my new work permit before my current one expires I will lose my current job.

Can you guys post any updates on processing time and whether you received a response to your case specific inquiry?, am I better off just trying to call them, to make sure i receive it within 2.5 weeks?

Thanks
George

Stage 2 submitted : May 4th 2015
Case specific enquiry sent : June 16th 2015

faefae

Jul 29, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I know this thread is about IEC 2014 but could not find one about IEC 2015.
I am from Germany but lived in the US for 3 years and applied for IEC 2015, was put on waitlist and now got a spot, got my CAL and now trying to get all documents finished in Phase 2. I am already in Canada as tourist, and was wondering if you know if I need a police certificate just from Germany or also the US (which I already applied for last week Monday so it is in the works just in case)? If I get my mom to get me the german one directly I will probably have that within 1 week, but the US one must be requested from the FBI and I sent out 1.5 weeks ago but the website says it takes 11-16 weeks now :mad: to be processed??? That's 4 month, so I was wondering as it does not state that I need a US certificate if I can just upload the german one and send it off? Will they tell me afterwards if they also need the US one or should I ask them first before sending it off? I already have a job offer here but need to get the permit and SIN first so hoping to get approved ASAP, do not want to wait 3-4 month for the US certificate...and then maybe another 4-6 weeks for the LOI.

Thanks for the help, and you can move my post if this is the wrong thread

Mannique

Aug 18, 2015
Hi,

Have a question about changing an employer ... I have got my CAL and going to apply for WP with the employer, but she actually hired now someone and woyld really need me in a yer :( I have looked throught the CIC site and understood that I can change the employer but nothing about what steps will I have to go through.

My plan - we will finish the application, I will come and we will see if I get work later, will I be able to change WP ? Is the only way to do the usual application with LMIA or I can get OPW ?