+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi, can anyone share with me their ICT processing timeline please. Anyone recently applied ? I applied Jan 26th with upfront medicals in Dubai, bio feb 2nd, no updates after that. Not GSS category.

RajBB

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, can anyone share with me their ICT processing timeline please. Anyone recently applied ? I applied Jan 26th with upfront medicals in Dubai, bio feb 2nd, no updates after that. Not GSS category.
Are you still seeing the same status? Did you check if there is any request for additional information/details??

RajBB

Apr 18, 2022
It is really very tough to handle such a waiting situation knowing that many got thru in 7-8 weeks duration. I heard from a few others also as those who took biometrics from Feb'22 are been processed with a 3-4 month duration timelines... so far you completed 2 months 17 days .. may need to wait for another 1 month 14 days at max.

Yes same status still. no further updates have been asked on is coming up or the IVR

Reactions: mandydias

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
It is really very tough to handle such a waiting situation knowing that many got thru in 7-8 weeks duration. I heard from a few others also as those who took biometrics from Feb'22 are been processed with a 3-4 month duration timelines... so far you completed 2 months 17 days .. may need to wait for another 1 month 14 days at max.
Thank you! I hope so. I was supposed to start April 1st it’s now pushed to May 1st, I don’t know how long more they will wait or extend the offer letter. But mostly I’m praying it’ll happen in the coming few weeks as putting our life on hold all these days is really exhausting.

RajBB

Apr 18, 2022
Don't worry, it will happen soon... BTW did you check if there is any way to upgrade the submission to premium processing? I'm not sure if the premium is available for ICT (non-GSS)

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Don't worry, it will happen soon... BTW did you check if there is any way to upgrade the submission to premium processing? I'm not sure if the premium is available for ICT (non-GSS)
Unfortunately there isn’t urgent processing for non GSS ICT

DR333

Jul 11, 2022
Hello @mandydias , I have applied for ICT Work Permit (non GSS) - NOC B from UAE . Bio completed on 28th Mar , but no updates so far.

Submitted webform for status but no feedback. I have no clue when to expect PPR.

What is the current status of your application?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi
Hello @mandydias , I have applied for ICT Work Permit (non GSS) - NOC B from UAE . Bio completed on 28th Mar , but no updates so far.

Submitted webform for status but no feedback. I have no clue when to expect PPR.

What is the current status of your application?
Hi. This week will make 23 weeks since we applied, still waiting for an update. I’m afraid processing times are delayed due to backlog. Currently I haven’t found any recent approvals from anyone in UAE. In the past for Noc B category it used to take 5-7 months, now a days I’m not sure how long it’s taking. I’ve also raised web forms but received the standard reply - the application is in progress and within the standard processing timeframe. I will update you as soon as I hear anything.

DR333

Jul 11, 2022
Hi

Hi. This week will make 23 weeks since we applied, still waiting for an update. I’m afraid processing times are delayed due to backlog. Currently I haven’t found any recent approvals from anyone in UAE. In the past for Noc B category it used to take 5-7 months, now a days I’m not sure how long it’s taking. I’ve also raised web forms but received the standard reply - the application is in progress and within the standard processing timeframe. I will update you as soon as I hear anything.

Hi @mandydias

Thanks for the feedback. The processing time tool shows a shocking 61 Weeks . Are you aware of any forum or whatsapp group of applicants from UAE , where people share their updates.

It is really stressful having no updates and indefinite schedule.

Appreciate if you may share any updates of your application.

Thank you.

Jul 13, 2022
information and communications technology

ICT, or information and communications technology (or technologies), is the infrastructure and components that enable modern computing.:)
There are four main types of communication technology that have contributed to the ease of sending messages: telephone, radio, television, and internet
if you have any problem then tell me here..:)
Thanks

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi everyone - anyone else waiting since this year for their ICT work permits non GSS category from uae and crossed the processing times? Please share your timeline.