+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi @Baljinder_Singh

If you don't mind, could you please share your application category and timeline for the steps involved.
Like, was it GTS LMIA ? If yes, please share your timeline for it's approval.
And your Work permit timeline, when was it apllied, when was the biometric and medical done and finally it's approval date ?

Thanks.

Reactions: Baljinder_Singh

garretb88

Sep 24, 2021
Hi @Baljinder_Singh

If you don't mind, could you please share your application category and timeline for the steps involved.
Like, was it GTS LMIA ? If yes, please share your timeline for it's approval.
And your Work permit timeline, when was it apllied, when was the biometric and medical done and finally it's approval date ?

Thanks.
Check the document link in previous message he has shared all details

sjsu

Sep 28, 2021
Do we get the payment link or confirmation email on the same email which we filled

Do we get the payment link or confirmation email on the same email Id which we fill in the Passport Submission Webform?

I have submitted the form but didn’t get any email update
I just submitted the web form, I got just the confirmation email on the same email id provided. no payment mail yet.

Reactions: Baljinder_Singh

workPermitICT

Oct 6, 2021
Data in the sheet reflects that people who gave biometrics in september are being processed and rest have been moved to backlog. Is that fair understanding?

Reakar123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
No idea what is going on. I think the applications are processed in totally irregular pattern. Its like jackpot , who ever is lucky gets it first.
I sometimes feel the applications are processed quarter wise .. from what I have seen 2nd quarter no updates ....

workPermitICT

Oct 6, 2021
I sometimes feel the applications are processed quarter wise .. from what I have seen 2nd quarter no updates ....
hmmm... is it recommended to withdraw the existing application and apply again?
Because my application has completed 4 months with no update whatsoever..
And does the agency used to apply play any kind of role?

Reakar123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
hmmm... is it recommended to withdraw the existing application and apply again?
Because my application has completed 4 months with no update whatsoever..
And does the agency used to apply play any kind of role?
I have a very similar time line as yours. I would suggest not to withdraw. I know someone who received the PPR after 6 months and someone else after 5 months. It's the same, ICT LMIA exempt WP. Patience is a virtue. These unprecedented times are extremely difficult to deal with :(

Reactions: workPermitICT

workPermitICT

Oct 6, 2021
I have a very similar time line as yours. I would suggest not to withdraw. I know someone who received the PPR after 6 months and someone else after 5 months. It's the same, ICT LMIA exempt WP. Patience is a virtue. These unprecedented times are extremely difficult to deal with :(
Initially i thought these are correct timelines, but seems no way related to the status i am seeing