+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Do I have put all 4 pages of Consent form in package or only first two.. last two are not filled anyways.

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Do I have put all 4 pages of Consent form in package or only first two.. last two are not filled anyways.
I also had same question as yours, so I sent the last 2 empty forms as well with the consent form because I had no time for finding the answer:)

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
I also had same question as yours, so I sent the last 2 empty forms as well with the consent form because I had no time for finding the answer:)
Ok, Yes this makes sense.. Also did you also get two payment links, one from CC Avenue another Auto generated mail from VFS. How much time after making payment you got the AWB number mail.

debashis118

Jul 10, 2021
Hi,

I need your opinions on the following questions. Please help !!

EventDateProcessing Times at that time
AOR
28th April 2021

At that time processing time was 8-9 weeks

Medicals Passed (IME / Non-Upfront)

9th May, 2021

Biometrics

1st July, 2021

At that time processing time was 17-18 weeks

Weeks since AOR : 23 Weeks
Weeks Since Biometrics : 14 Weeks

Current Processing Time : 30 Weeks

Q1) Does processing time start from Application filing date (AOR) or does it start from Biometrics/Medicals (whichever is later) ?
Q2) Which processing time is applicable ? Current processing time or the processing time at the time of AOR/Biometrics/Medicals ?

Please reply :)

Snowball2

Sep 23, 2021
Hi,

I need your opinions on the following questions. Please help !!

EventDateProcessing Times at that time
AOR
28th April 2021

At that time processing time was 8-9 weeks

Medicals Passed (IME / Non-Upfront)

9th May, 2021

Biometrics

1st July, 2021

At that time processing time was 17-18 weeks

Weeks since AOR : 23 Weeks
Weeks Since Biometrics : 14 Weeks

Current Processing Time : 30 Weeks

Q1) Does processing time start from Application filing date (AOR) or does it start from Biometrics/Medicals (whichever is later) ?
Q2) Which processing time is applicable ? Current processing time or the processing time at the time of AOR/Biometrics/Medicals ?

Please reply :)
As per the official website, 30 weeks now
This processing time doesn’t include:
  • the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
If your application is ICT GSS, they are processing application received from Jun 13 - Jun 19

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Ok, Yes this makes sense.. Also did you also get two payment links, one from CC Avenue another Auto generated mail from VFS. How much time after making payment you got the AWB number mail.
After 5-6 hours of payment. And next day, in the morning, VFS person called me and told that blue dart guy will be reaching within an hour for collection... So keep your envelope ready

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
After 5-6 hours of payment. And next day, in the morning, VFS person called me and told that blue dart guy will be reaching within an hour for collection... So keep your envelope ready
Thanks, got the AWB mail with attachments.

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Do we have to fill consent form for kids also and put it in package. At VFS when we went for Biometrics, they said it has to be filled for each applicant, while the AWB mail says it has to be filled for 18 plus applicants only.

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Do we have to fill consent form for kids also and put it in package. At VFS when we went for Biometrics, they said it has to be filled for each applicant, while the AWB mail says it has to be filled for 18 plus applicants only.
For kid, you can put your name and signature, after all its VFS form, nothing to do with IRCC. IRCC is only interested in passport submission letter and original passport:)

Oct 2, 2021
Seriously now it's getting frustrating for me. Losing hope here. People who gave biometrics on 2nd/3rd September have already received response from IRCC. I gave my biometrics on 2nd Sept in VFS Pune and after that no update. Anybody here on the same boat?

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Seriously now it's getting frustrating for me. Losing hope here. People who gave biometrics on 2nd/3rd September have already received response from IRCC. I gave my biometrics on 2nd Sept in VFS Pune and after that no update. Anybody here on the same boat?
I gave my biometrics on 1st Sep, Received additional document request on 26th Sep.

Reactions: SoumojitBiswas

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
At least you got something. I am mentally tired now, checking my emails every hour hoping it to be from IRCC. Never had I in my life ever checked my emails so religiously.
I can understand, this is the most anxious period. Keep your hopes alive, this too shall pass. You'll receive PPR soon.