+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
I had heard that service based companies can have some hiccups in terms of documents because they sponsor so may ICTs . considering yours is small product based company, I think the reason might be that your company is too small and may be has no/of very less track record of sponsoring ICTs.
I am just guessing , i have no idea what these IRCC guys are upto
That is correct, in my company ICTs are very rare as there are no requirements as such.
One reason could be my attorney didn't file it properly as some ppl are saying they provided these docs upfront.

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
I
That is correct, in my company ICTs are very rare as there are no requirements as such.
One reason could be my attorney didn't file it properly as some ppl are saying they provided these docs upfront.
in your case you did not provide ITR and payslips for even current company ?

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Has anyone who got PPR here, was asked to provide previous employers relieving, experience and offer letters? Or did they provide it upfront in the application?

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Ohk, have you also obtained and submitted these letters while filing your application? For previous employers?
For current employer they asked for list of roles and responsibilities as per the NOC code for the position i have been transferred to in Canada.
I could get it from previous employer, whom I left six years ago, I could not get it from previous to previous whom I had left long long ago.

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
I see, and you did that while applying right?
Yes, my lawyers asked me to get it upfront as a requirement. There are alternatives also if you are not able to get it. Try to get it from one or two employers at least. You can search Youtube and many people have explained the format also.

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Yes, my lawyers asked me to get it upfront as a requirement. There are alternatives also if you are not able to get it. Try to get it from one or two employers at least. You can search Youtube and many people have explained the format also.
Ok thanks a lot! This was a useful information.

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Has anyone who got PPR here, was asked to provide previous employers relieving, experience and offer letters? Or did they provide it upfront in the application?
Yes, I also got additional documents request. They asked me for letters of reference, prev employers appointment and relieving letters, form 16 and bank statement. My company prepared letter of ref and told me submit it along with other docs,
I got PPR after 13 days of submission

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
All who are waiting for PPR .... ircc seems to be on long weekend based on todays irrcc tweet ... so unless your lawyers have it it will not come before Oct 4.
So keep your mind occupied in some thing else

Reactions: submit123

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Yes, I also got additional documents request. They asked me for letters of reference, prev employers appointment and relieving letters, form 16 and bank statement. My company prepared letter of ref and told me submit it along with other docs,
I got PPR after 13 days of submission
Thanks for your comment. Did you mean your current company prepared letter of reference? Or the previous companies? Or both?

riteshsjoshi017

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
All who are waiting for PPR .... ircc seems to be on long weekend based on todays irrcc tweet ... so unless your lawyers have it it will not come before Oct 4.
So keep your mind occupied in some thing else
Tweet says that their social media handle is on long weekend. So not sure if processing dept is also on long weekend. But hope so starting Oct 4, we start getting PPR's.

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for your comment. Did you mean your current company prepared letter of reference? Or the previous companies? Or both?
My current company provided letter of reference on company letter head, in which they mentioned all the roles and responsibilities to be performed during my tenure in Canada. For previous companies, I submitted appointment letters and relieving and exp letters

Reactions: soul_seeker

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
How long are you associated with your current company?
2 year 8 months.
For now i have given relieving, experience and appointment letters along with pay stubs and form 16 to the attorney..they said they will review and let me know if any other doc is required.
They already took roles and responsibilities for the canadian job role.
But that's good to know what you did and it worked, as obtaining it from the current employer wouldn't be a challenge.
Let's see what the attorney says after the review.
It would be hard to get from previous employers and will unnecessary delay the process.