+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Feb 23, 2020
Is the automatic voicemail self-help service that provides information about the status of the application provides an accurate status? Before I get the option to get an agent through the phone call, I get that automatic voicemail stating status of my application , but I don’t know whether it is accurate or not ?
Ok, good luck.

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
W
Is the automatic voicemail self-help service that provides information about the status of the application provides an accurate status? Before I get the option to get an agent through the phone call, I get that automatic voicemail stating status of my application , but I don’t know whether it is accurate or not ?
What number you called I want a status update because my lawyers they dont seem to know - I am 86 days today or 12 weeks 2 days Nd
Nothing yet dear. waiting for updates
Nothing yet dear. waiting for updates
Hey @James_J any updates yet? Have you applied via immigration lawyer?

Feb 23, 2020
W

What number you called I want a status update because my lawyers they dont seem to know - I am 86 days today or 12 weeks 2 days Nd

Hey @James_J any updates yet? Have you applied via immigration lawyer?
Well first of all are you in Canada ?
if yes , or might use something to use a Canadian number to call with ,
Then call 1-888-242-2-100
When the call starts just listen and wait , it will ask you about UCI number then press 2 then press 1 then press 1 then press 1 then according to the application type you may press from 1 to 5 according to the type of your application. After that it will ask you about your application number and your year of birth then press 1 and you will get your application status .
you May contact me if you need help buddy

RasMight

Aug 17, 2022
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
August 2, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
June 28, 2022 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Feb 23, 2020
All best of luck, but mate I think you still in IP1 as they have not started your eligibility, when did you submit your application?
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
August 2, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
June 28, 2022 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made