+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
I see, you never submitted them during the application? At least something good for you. Hopefully you will hear good news soon.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i see that's cool. wish you all the best!!!!!!! what was your initial submission and biometric? was there any other updates news during the whole process? or this is the first update you got?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
i see that's cool. wish you all the best!!!!!!! what was your initial submission and biometric? was there any other updates news during the whole process? or this is the first update you got?
Applied 10th March 2022
Biometrics 15th March
Request for additional documents 16th May

Jackbauerquek

Nov 19, 2021

PKay2022

Mar 5, 2022
Hi, We received ADR for my son for CAQ ( Quebec), which was submitted on 20th May.
How many days it takes for the application to process after ADR response ( I mean when can I expect the PPR).
I can not check from IVR as I do not have the details ( Company attorney manages it).

NithinAka

Jun 2, 2022
Hello everyone,
My spouse is the primary applicant for ICT VISA (closed work permit) and applied open work permit for me. We have submitted online application on 14th March and given bio metric on 17th March with upfront medicals. And we have received medical passed confirmation from IRCC on 24th of March. Then, we have no updates.
Can anyone please add your knowledge about the processing time for the approval on my case?
Thanks in advance!

Chncan

Jun 3, 2022
After submitting ADR response, will there be any acknowledgement mail fron ircc? Review of additional documents section still showing additional documents required for processing applications but current status changed to submitted, what is the workflow of ADR submission?

lgowrinadh

Jun 2, 2022
I have submitted the work permit in march
Hello Everyone,

My company has filed LMIA exempt ICT work permit application under GSS in India. Below is my timeline. Want to know from members who filed applications in India, their timelines and specifically time between BVL and PPR.

Application filed: 1 Jun 21
Biometrics letter received: 2 Jun 21
Biometrics given: 7 July 21
Biometrics validation letter: 8 July 21
Approval: Not yet
PPR: Not yet

New to this forum, please excuse me if this thread already exists.
My timelines is below.
Application filed: 20 MAR 22
Medical Passed: 8 APR
Biometrics updated : 24 Mar
Review: not started yet
Approval: Not yet
PPR: Not yet

ICT April

Jun 3, 2022
My timelines is below.
Application filed: 27 APR 22
Medical Passed: Exempt