+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT (GSS) from US

mail2shirah

Aug 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2024
Our application has been approved finally.
application submitted on 28th April
Biometrics on 20th July
Application approved on 21st Sept.

ours is a ICT-GSS with open work permit for spouse.
Congratulations... Have you submitted your passport for stamping? Any timelines for passport stamping?

Nimir12

Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations... Have you submitted your passport for stamping? Any timelines for passport stamping?
Yes we submitted our passport for stamping. The expected timeline is close to 2 weeks but I think it is quicker. We got approval email from attorney on 9/21/20
Received VFS Link for shipping payment on 9/22/20
Shipping labels received from VFS on 9/23/20
Passport sent on 9/23/20
Received email from VFS that IRCC has sent our passport back to VFS LA today 9/28/20. Will update once we have our passport with visa in hand.

Reactions: rohtak

Nimir12

Sep 19, 2020
Yes we submitted our passport for stamping. The expected timeline is close to 2 weeks but I think it is quicker. We got approval email from attorney on 9/21/20
Received VFS Link for shipping payment on 9/22/20
Shipping labels received from VFS on 9/23/20
Passport sent on 9/23/20
Received email from VFS that IRCC has sent our passport back to VFS LA today 9/28/20. Will update once we have our passport with visa in hand.
Hi all, finally received our passport with visa in 9/30/20.
Expected travel date - 15th or 16th Oct

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi - I am about to Apply (via my company) GSS from US to CA. can anyone tell me what is the realistic timeline in October 2020 for GSS applications ?

Nimir12

Sep 19, 2020
Hi - I am about to Apply (via my company) GSS from US to CA. can anyone tell me what is the realistic timeline in October 2020 for GSS applications ?
Hi, Check the canada immigration website it gives a expected timeline for processing of applications for workpermit. Currently its 11weeks for 80% of the application from the date they receive your application. The timeline keeps changing.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi, Check the canada immigration website it gives a expected timeline for processing of applications for workpermit. Currently its 11weeks for 80% of the application from the date they receive your application. The timeline keeps changing.
I tried finding it out but not able to get it , if you have the link handy can you please update it in this forum ? That will be really helpful , Thank you very much for your help.

ramandrod

Apr 13, 2017
Our lawyer had sent one request for delay in processing and requesting to expedite decision but received standard response from IRCC
Hi Nimir, 5 months seems to be a unusually long time for an ICT GSS application. Was you application filed as ICT GSS or was it a GTS application?

ramandrod

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Nimir, 5 months seems to be a unusually long time for an ICT GSS application. Was you application filed as ICT GSS or was it a GTS application?
Got it from the older posts. Its ICT GSS. I think yours took an extraordinary amount of time as it was filed in the peak COVID period. Hope things will be faster for the ones filed in August or September. Fingers crossed!!!