+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICFAI - Unable to find in WES

KanRit

Mar 7, 2019
Hi. I have completed by PGPM (IBS Mumbai) & MBA (ICFAI Dehradun). As mentioned WES does not recognize ICFAI, and few members mentioned they have been evaluated as Master's. Should I continue and send the transcripts for both? What are the chances that it won't be considered at all?
Hi Manisha what is the latest progress? Did you send your ICFAI transcript to WES?

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi,

In case of ICFAI Dehradun MBA, I could not see the option to add institution in WES online application, should I just add one degree credential which of course recognized by WES and send the MBA transcript and credentials directly to WES and mentioned the same ref #.
Please advise, in case anyone did it.

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
from
Did from IBS Mumbai.. Got evaluated as Canadian Masters..you are good to go...from the suggestion what your consultancy is giving I feel they are complete idiot..way better you don't waste your money with the consultants and fill the application on your own..
from which body u did.. i did from ibs bangalore and WES did not recognize. did u do from IQAS or any other body??? reply would be much appreciated.

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
Can IBS directly send transcripts through email or other electronic medium to eca organizations. Then go with ices. I used ices. they were professional and I got my eca in 6 weeks. Either way both are better than wes imo.
Have u send for pgpm??

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, which body accepts ibs pgpm. i tried in wes and they did not recognize..any idea on iqas or ices?? I have done pgpm from ibs bangalore.. reply ll be much appreciated.

Jan 20, 2020
This is mentioned on ces website can anyone pls confirm ??

Additional Information

 Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

• Sikkim Manipal University
  • Sikkim Manipal University of Health Medical and Technological Sciences
  • ICFAI University (all campuses).

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I have done my PGPM from IBS Gurgaon.
Can someone please advise which eca body to go for? WES dint accept the same.
Anyone got lucky with IQAS/ICES?
please help