+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES Request

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Can someone please explain what an ICES request is? Saw this in my ATIP notes. I’m guessing it’s requested from CBSA? What does it mean for me?
Thanks.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today and saw a note in there that “ICES requested due to low physical presence days”. Actually I applied for citizenship on 1096th day.

My question is how long will it take CBSA to send a response to Case Officer? Is it a sign that LPP will be completed soon?

Reactions: shz86

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
I received my GCMS notes today and saw a note in there that “ICES requested due to low physical presence days”. Actually I applied for citizenship on 1096th day.

My question is how long will it take CBSA to send a response to Case Officer? Is it a sign that LPP will be completed soon?
I have the same question. Did you get any answer on this?

Reactions: mehranjadoon

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
I knew this was not a good news as soon as I saw it in my GCMS notes. What's your timeline if you don't mind sharing?
Aor received on May 29th and test take July 13th. I had an interview on November and since then no updates! So disappointing. I hope to get update very soon.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Aor received on May 29th and test take July 13th. I had an interview on November and since then no updates! So disappointing. I hope to get update very soon.
I hope you get it soon man. I am 27 July AOR, Test Complete 22 August, Background Complete 5 September. Unfortunately, looking at other people timeline, I thought my application will be finalized in 4-6 months from the date of application. So in Black Friday deals, I bought Europe travel package for June 2024 for my whole family for $10,000 which is non-refundable or changeable. Now I don't think the application will be finalized before that and I will lose that money.

Reactions: shz86

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
I hope you get it soon man. I am 27 July AOR, Test Complete 22 August, Background Complete 5 September. Unfortunately, looking at other people timeline, I thought my application will be finalized in 4-6 months from the date of application. So in Black Friday deals, I bought Europe travel package for June 2024 for my whole family for $10,000 which is non-refundable or changeable. Now I don't think the application will be finalized before that and I will lose that money.
No, i think you should still be optimistic about your planned trip as it suddenly moves forward.